Chapter 36-Death

*Cindy's POV*

"What happened with us?" I asked my ex-husband. I watched as he chewed some strong steak. When I asked him that question he started choking; like frantically. He was doing it on purpose and I quickly got annoyed. Everyone around us turned and stared at Jackson. There was one table full of females that had their eyes on Jackson ever since we got to this place. It was getting irritating.

"You're asking this now?" He said now gulping down his lemonade. I nodded "I thought that's why you invited me for dinner"

He frowned "I invited Quinn too, but she declined."

My heart dropped. I thought maybe he wanted to work things out. We have been at this restaurant for almost an hour and all he's done is eat. He never once asked about my day or anything. I thought maybe he missed me. All these years..I thought he missed me. I dressed so nice today, and the only thing he said to me was "why are you wearing that?"

My self confidence has totally shut down.

Jackson stopped drinking and gave me a stupid look "what? What did I say?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. It's fine"

He leaned in and said "okay when a girl says that, it surely means something is wrong. Last time I checked, you were the one that asked for a divorce, so why are you upset?"

I tried to hold my tongue but I couldn't hold in my frustrations. "You Let me go"

He raised an eyebrow and looked around as if people were watching. "Cindy, stop playing games. You know I don't like games. You told me what you wanted, and I respected those wishes"

I crossed my arms. "So would you want another man to replace you? Because-

"If that makes you happy" he said stuffing more steak in his mouth.

God why did I even waste my time!

Jackson stopped chewing to examine my face. "What? What did I say now?"

I bolted up and threw my napkin at him. It hit his face and he just let it sit there. He started laughing. "Was that necessary?"

I flipped my blonde locks out my shoulders before storming to the bathroom. I felt strong hands grab my waist and shove me inside the women's bathroom. I turned around and almost groaned when Jackson smiling face appeared "what? Are you going to keep acting stupid now?"

He shrugged and looked over at the stalls. "Get in" He ordered. "I'm good" I hissed. He didn't take my answer lightly, so he shoved me inside one of the big stalls anyways. He then walked towards me like a lion hunting his prey "I missed you"

He grabbed my shoulders and I blushed. "So why did you wait this long?" He paused before lifting his shirt up. God even after all these years, I can still get excited just by looking at him. His perfect body was what I wanted right now. He threw his shirt and started pecking my neck. We never had sex in the bathroom, and honestly I wouldn't complain. I haven't had sex in years. So I was thirsty for him at the moment. He stopped kissing my neck to whisper "I thought divorce is what you wanted, if I knew you didn't mean it then-

"Stop talking" I said already grabbing his belt. I didn't want to talk, I was in the mood for some make up sex.

His phone suddenly vibrated. He pulled it out and checked the caller ID "Why is Matt calling?" He said about to answer. But I snatched his phone from him "Matt can wait"

He crushed his lips to mine and kissed me long and hard, our tongues massaging each other and his hands kneading my lace covered panties under my dress, pinching and stroking and allowing his fingers to trail into my sodden pussy -pushing the lace at my entrance.