Chapter 24- The proposal

*Quinn's POV*

*Three year's later*

Jin was coming home! He was finally coming home! After three long years he was finally coming home. The war was fucking stupid. And I hated hearing about it on television. I tried to get Dream to not even watch the news. Our president was the one that declared war because of rumors about a possible attack on the U.S.

He sent thousands I mean thousands of soldiers to fight. I don't know how many innocent people lost their lives but the letters I've been getting from Jin was all happy. He never-mentioned anything sad. He knew what he was doing by not telling me, but I still had to know. I didn't want to watch it on the news. Call me crazy but I just can't stand to see bad news. I can't stand to hear about anything bad concerning where Jin was at right now. All I know is that a lot of innocent women and children died. I was actually glad Jackson chose not to continue in the marines. I don't know what I'd do if I lost him.

I hated war

There are different ways to solve conflict. But war? That's just a little too drastic for me. But it's okay. The president was sending some soldiers home. And Jin was one of them. I was so ecstatic. We sent over hundreds of letters throughout these years.

He promised once he came back, he would marry me and we could have more children. He didn't give me an exact day on when he's coming, but his brother promised to let me know once he found out. Speaking of brother, Matt has been coming over my house since Jin left. I wasn't complaining. Dream treated him like a father.

He even came to the hospital room with me when I gave birth to Jin Jr. I wasn't prepared for a short pregnancy. But Jin came early. He was born premature and almost died. If it wasn't for Matt, or my brother? Or even Cindy, I would be lost.

But he grew up into a little healthy 2 year old

But he grew up into a little healthy 2 year old. He was really tiny just like Dream when she was his age. His hair was also blonde but not as white. His eyes were mixed with green and brown. I loved staring into them. He wasn't as pale as Dream was. Just a little light little baby. No one questioned if he was mine. I believed he looked more like me. His birthday was around the corner and we already planned to take him to a water park. Jin was disappointed he couldn't make it to the hospital room but he promised to make up for it. He couldn't wait to meet his son. Words can't describe how excited I was. It was almost 3pm and Dreams bus was about to drop her home. Kids grow up so fast. She was already eight and trying to survive the third grade. She comes home everyday telling me about boys.

"I wonder what daddy would say about all the boys that like me"

I mean who wouldn't like her. She grew up into a lovely girl. Her face grew into her baby doll eyes. Her hair was so huge and curly that I often had to straighten it.

It was easier to manage.

But her height was coming, I bet she would be the tallest girl in her class once she reaches fifth grade.