Chapter 39-End

Three years later

"What are you doing Quinn?"

I looked over from the sink and spotted my now husband. "What?"

He grabbed his suit collar and walked over to me. I lifted up my wedding dress once I saw some dirt stains on the bottom. Great just great. A girl can't put deodorant on her armpits without ruining her wedding dress. "I'm sweating like a pig" I told him as I stared at myself in the mirror. These past few years changed a lot. Well for starters as soon as I woke up from my coma, I had a huge scar and bald spot on the back of my head. Hair was not going to grow back, and the only solution I had was to cover it up with the rest of my hair. I have a lot of hair so it wasn't a problem. I gained weight also...but not bad weight. Happy weight. Almost at 350 pounds, I was happy.

I wanted to teach my kids that it was okay to be a little big or Small. As long as you're not dying, then it's okay. There will be someone out there that will love you no matter what. I had my twin girls months after that. They were healthy and happy little girls. Jin decided to name them; Zack and Dylan. The old me would have been totally against that, but now I feel like it was perfect for them. Dylan is a firecracker and Zack was the quiet one.

I told everyone about what Sophia has done. She snuck me from behind because she knew I would take her down. If Matt wasn't there to take the bullet for me, I would have been deceased. Jin already told me about Sophia's fate before I could even rant some more.

She ended up pleading guilty and now she's spending 70 years in prison. Good. She deserved it. She always called me weak, but she's clearly the weak one.

Jin asked me to marry him a few months ago, the ceremony was over and now everyone was partying while I was in the bathroom wiping my armpits. Even though I lost 50 pounds making me 300, I still sweated like a pig; I was still embarrassed that Jin was witnessing this. Took me back to when we were in high school.

He watched me wipe my armpits without my knowledge. Talk about mortifying. Now he's my husband and I was still embarrassed.

"We are human Quinn..we-

"I get it. Humans sweat" I said placing the paper towel down. He stared at me in admiration like I was the most beautiful girl in the world. "You look so amazing...and happy"

I smiled back. He slowly grabbed my arm and said "come, I brought cake for you, it's outside the door"

I flinched back "cake? Why?"

"Cause I know you love cake?"

Okay I don't think he understand how quick I can gain weight. I was on the journey to eat healthy and maintain a healthy weight and here he was trying to make me eat more.

There was a plate of cake right outside the bathroom door. He picked it up and offered me a portion on a fork. I shut my lips. His face fell "eat.the.cake. I can hear your stomach growling from here-

"Do you want me to get bigger?"

He nodded "I won't love you any less. But I still want you to eat something" he said shoving the cake inside my mouth. The warmth spongy delicious desert made my mouth water and craving for more. Oh who am I kidding. Fuck eating healthy. I grabbed the plate and woofed it down while my husband egged me on. He then took off his jacket and placed it around my shoulder before grabbing the empty plate "I'll get you more, but first, I want to dance"

I nodded and allowed him to lead me to the main room.

out of all places, we decided to get married at our old high school in the gym where we really started talking.