Chapter 7- Sex

"Want to take me to your room?"

Those words....that question.

Was said to me?

He was asking permission to go upstairs..

To sleep with me?

This was unbelievable.

As if thinking he would change his mind I nodded repeatedly; grabbing his hand in desperation leading him to my room. This is really happening. I was careful not to trip over my feet. I forgot I had nothing on but a bra and sweatpants. But yet...I was so comfortable around him. This was the moment I was craving for since I first saw him. I won't let anything ruin it.

As soon as I opened the door to my room, he pulled me close. His lips met my neck leaving a strong tingling sensation. Words can't describe how amazing it felt. I leaned my head back letting him know to continue. His hands started snaking upward my body, grabbing ahold of my bra. I'm self conscious about my chest, because they are just so huge. But as I witnessed him throw my bra to the other side of the room and hold on to my girls like a pro, I soon relaxed. His hands were so huge and it cupped both my girls so perfectly.

This is really happening.

Giddy with excitement I met his lips again as he backed me to my bed. I couldn't imagine anyone getting hard just by looking or kissing me. But Jin was. I've never felt a penis but I felt his. Felt like he had a flashlight under there. "Sit down" he ordered letting out a breath. I nodded and kissed him again before sitting on the edge of my bed.

I watched as he took off his shirt.

Jesus

He made Arnold Schwarzenegger look weak. I've never seen such a perfect body. I thought he had a six pack, but I was wrong. I counted at least eight. His broad shoulders had me craving for him to touch me again. Then it hit me.

We are really about to do it.

Should I be on top? Would I kill him? I should probably be on the bottom then. But then he's going to see all of me. All the stretch marks, all the rolls, all the uneven skin marks. I looked disgusting and my self confidence went down. So I soon started covering myself. It didn't take long for him to notice. "What are you doing?"

"I'm a Virgin...and..I don't know. I'm sure I'm not the type of girl you want to-

"Yeah you are"

I shook my head refusing to believe him.

Jin walked over and tried to uncover me but I held on tight. He sighed and bent down to my eye level. "Tell me what you want. If you want me to stop I will" He said trying to find my eyes but I was too ashamed to give him any contact.

What was I doing?!

I was going to lose my virginity to the guy of my dreams and I'm just ruining it.

"Quinn, I need you to look at me-

"Why?"

"Because I want to see you reaction once I enter you" he whispered deep in my ear that it left immediate shock. I could feel how excited I was. Can you climax with just words? Because I felt like I just did. I looked up to see him completely naked. I couldn't take my eyes off what he was packing. It looked big. Too big. I was tempted to grab it but before I could, he slowly placed a condom on. Okay. This was it. My heart was racing so fast I felt like I just ran a mile. I was already out of breath. I quickly got under the covers and took off my pants; waiting for him.

He tried to unleash the covers from over me but I held on. Afraid what he might see. Afraid he might scream in disgust and run out. Afraid he might just call me a whale just like everyone else. "Quinn...