Chapter 14-Sophia meets Jackson

"Why are you staring at her like that?" Cindy asked voice calm and scary.

Jackson didn't turn until Sophia left. She was oblivious to the fact Jackson and Dream were now here. I already know getting rid of them would be tricky. If Jackson sees Jin, then it's over. A fight will break out or worse, someone can get seriously injured. Jackson always warned me if he ever saw Jin again, then he would kill him with his own hands.

"She just looks different...." Jackson said now turning his attention back on us.

Cindy looked annoyed. "Whatever, didn't think she would have you blushing"

Jackson instantly frowned and placed both hands up "are you serious? Are you really trying to direct this on me? You guys are the ones that lied to me"

I tried hard not to give him any eye contact. So I focused on Dreams hair. I was kind of impressed that Jackson gave her a perfect combed Afro with a little black bow on top. She gave me a dimple filled smile and started showing me her little red boots.

"Alright fine, Quinn and I decided to join bootcamp" Cindy finally said still looking angry

"Why?"

"Why not?"

Jackson was annoyed at this point. He glanced at me and ordered me to spill everything. First I had to ask him how he found out, he proceeded to pull out one of the pamphlets from his back pocket. "Here, you guys left these on the kitchen counter" he hissed "I mean if you were going to lie at least do a good job at it"

I felt so embarrassed I started laughing. Yeah I was an incredible bad liar but damn, this was just mortifying . I had no choice but just tell him everything. I let him know about Jin first and that I really needed to tell him about Dream and the only way that would be possible was joining this camp for a little while. If I never joined this camp I don't think he would ever give me a time of day. I expected Jackson to get so disgustingly upset that he probably maybe would have grabbed both Cindy and I and drove us back home.

He hated Jin that much

But he just frowned and let out a long sigh. "So you came to finally tell him about Dream. That's mature of you, but this is kind of a stupid way. You could have just called him or-

"Trust me, he's hard headed. He's quite different now, attitude wise" Cindy stated "and besides, he doesn't even recognize us"

"I mean, you two totally look different" he said jokingly.

I frowned. I didn't look that different. I mean yeah I lost over 50 pounds. But I was still the Same Quinn. I still had my face, my eyes, my lips. Things were just not making sense.

"So do you promise to behave? I mean, I really don't want you to start fighting with Jin and his friends" Cindy added. My brother rolled his eyes "so they're soldiers? Okay cool. I want to join, how do I join?"