Chapter 38-Over

*Jason's POV*

This kid is smart, he might not know a lot but he is definitely smart. So I didn't even flinch when asking him "do you know why Matt stabbed your father?"

Junior stopped jumping up and down. He grabbed my arm as if I was about to run out the room. His eyes got wide and his mouth spread open when he spoke out "she kept coming back"

Sophia. Sophia kept coming back. Why? To see if they were dead? Poor Matt, he tried to fight her off as much as possible. He must've mistook Jin with Sophia. I mean he's blind after all so there was just no way he could see it.

I heard everything I needed to hear. I grabbed Junior off the bed and ran with him outside. Jin was on the floor and Dream was on top of him; clinging on to his neck for her dear life as both detectives tried to pull her off. Jackson was trying to stop them and Cindy just stood there stunned. "Stop!" I yelled out but the scuffle continued. The doctors and nurses all stopped and watched everything.

I placed two fingers in my mouth and blew a loud screeching noise. Everyone froze and looked over at me. "Jin is innocent" I said feeling like a lawyer

Both detectives got up and wiped there suits. Ms Williams crossed her arms and said "we are listening"

"All the proof is here" I said placing Junior on the floor and encouraging him to start talking. But the kid just stood there; mouth zipped as if he was mute. I nervously laughed before tapping him a little. But he still refused to speak. "Now Jason, I know you maybe in denial but-

"He just confessed to me who really did all this damage" I spoke out.

Everyone gasped. But Jin stayed quiet. If he could use his hands, I'm sure he would slap his forehead in embarrassment. I felt like I was making a mockery out of myself right now. "Oh? You want to come down and-

"No, I'm not going anywhere, Junior just confessed to me that Sophia was the one that did all of this" I said feeling confident. But the looks they were giving me made me feel....like I was a dumbass. I cleared my throat before whispering to Junior to talk. Detective Williams walked over to me; I could still see the little slap print Dream left on her face. She was angry, and I knew blaming Sophia made things worse. "don't make yourself look like a fool. Stop pointing fingers. I understand you might be a little emotional that your brother has confessed, but don't give us any false leads alright?"

"False leads?" This lady was not so hot to me anymore. In fact she was pissing me off "No! Junior was there the whole time this happened and-

She crossed her arms "we already talked to him"

"Well fuck, talk to him again" I said pushing Junior forward. Detective Williams squatted down and stared at Junior. The kid stared back. "You want to tell us something?"

All Junior did was give her the most bored look I have ever seen. I was so appalled I almost yanked my hair off. The lady stood back up and said "don't waste my time again"

"If you weren't such a-

"A what?"

We both gave whither angry glares

I thought for a second before deciding not to say it. I can't believe I wanted to ask her out. I don't care how hot she was, she just wanted someone in jail, and I can't respect her for that. She finally gave me one last look before walking off with my brother and her partner. Everyone watched. "Take care of the kids for me alright? And Quinn" Jin said

"I will...and don't worry, I won't marry her" I joked trying to make light of this situation.

But no one laughed.