Chapter 16-Jackson's Sin

*Jin's POV*

Flashback

The next day after the huge fight that had Quinn run in tears I decided to bring flowers and chocolates for her. Words can't describe how low I felt watching her cry because of me. I don't think it necessary has to do with Dylan and the rest, it hurt her because she really thought I was using her. And that's not the case, I was in the beginning I have to admit. But I wasn't planning on sleeping with her, it just happened and I wouldn't take it back. It felt nice to have a girl to understand you without any judgment whatsoever. I could be myself around her, she never once got annoyed by me or started anything like Roxy did. She's different. And I knew she would never forgive me after this but I was willing to try.

I had to find her quick, before the principal finds me. I ended up leaving the school looking for her so it didn't give the principal a chance to suspend me. She wasn't at her house; I even waited on her steps for several hours but nothing.

I walked inside the school. I expected a lot of people to be upset with me but everyone acted the same. Some even said there hellos and talked about football tryouts. When I walked over to Quinn's locker, I didn't see her but I did see her brother.

Seeing him made my head hurt. He punched me so many times, my black eye wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. But when I witnessed him take out Quinn's stuff from her locker, I started to panic.

I jogged over there and said my greetings. He didn't even stare back at me. Jackson had a few scratches on his face and one little knot on his forehead. I didn't do that to him. I made sure not to touch him during the fight. "Listen I know you're mad but I swear to you, this is just a whole misunderstanding-

Still not looking at me he responded "misunderstanding? That you made my sister believe that you actually liked her?" He said grabbing her English book from her locker and placing it in the trash bag. "Jackson-okay. If I didn't love her I wouldn't be facing you right now"

He snickered "you're facing me because you feel guilty" then he slammed the locker shut when he was done emptying it "you're a cold hearted bully alright. That's all you are."

I frowned. Alright I deserved that but if you ask me he did a lot worse. I wasn't a bully to Quinn. He was. And the fact that he was her brother made things worse. "I take full responsibility for what I did alright. Why are you emptying out her locker?"

Jackson got close to me. So close that it automatically made me step back. "Why do you think I'm emptying her locker?"

My face fell thinking she decided to move schools. My heart shattered. I gave Jackson the flowers to give Quinn, but he just yanked it from my arms and threw it. He then tried to get ahold of the chocolates but we started playing tug of war with them. When he finally let go I found myself yelling "okay yeah! I fucked up  I know that! If you want to beat my ass again you can! I just wanted to apologize and see her that's all!-

He stared laughing "Do you honestly think she really wants to see a weak bully like yourself?"

My heart hurt. But my anger got the best of me "I'm no bully. I may be an asshole sometimes, but the bully is standing right in front of me"

Like I expected he gave me a stunned look. "You were suppose to protect her. But you just joined the school in bullying her. You're no better then Dylan, Zack, Nick or even I. In fact you're way worse."

I was waiting for him to deck me in the face. I refused to show him how I was intimidated. He was a lot bigger then I was. He could have easily been her body guard but he chose not to.

Jackson balled up his fists and whispered "she's not going to see you. Ever-

"Okay then I'll see her. Is she home? I'll come by"