Chapter 26: The Principal

"Ready to present part one of our project?" Micah asked as he rushed inside the classroom. He clutched on to pieces of paper. I nod as I look over my graphics for the presentation.

"Okay class. Raven and Alexa are up first." Mr. Hayes announced as he began to check attendance.

Raven got up from the desk with her partner. Alexa carried everything, while Raven held a piece of paper. I took a good look at Alexa's wardrobe. She wore the same colors as Raven and did the same exact hairstyle. Almost like Raven's twin sister.

"Our topic is: Organic Chemistry." Alexa pointed towards the poster with colorful pictures. The pictures were organized in a nice manner, which I knew Alexa did the whole thing.

"The first part of Organic Chemistry are Carbohydrates." Raven said with confidence. She look over at Micah and then to me. "For example, Alex has been eating too many carbs lately. Now that isn't Organic." She smirked. The class snickered.

"That's funny, but I still have way more curves than you." I responded from the back of the class. "So I guess I'm eating just right."

Everyone chimes in with laughter as Raven scolded me at my comment.

Raven and Alexa finish their presentation without anymore digs at me. Four more groups went before Micah and I were up. I grab my poster board with my illustrations and set them up in front of the class.

"Our topic is: pH Balance of Acids and Bases." Micah announces. He smiled one time and caused all the girls to swoon. Unbelievable.

"The pH scale ranges from 1-14. 7 is neutral between acids and bases," I spoke as the girls gave me a cold stare. "Too much of acid can become very harmful."

"Duh?! Everybody knew this already, you twit." Raven remarked.

"Raven, stand down," Mr. Hayes demanded. Raven took the message and sat down. "Proceed."

Micah finished the presentation and began to explain the daily uses of pH scale. "We use the pH scale in our water," He began to pace. "We also use bases and acids in our everyday routine." He pointed towards the board with drawings that I drew.

"LOL, who drew that? Alex, did your sister draw that?" Raven snickered as her clique joined in.

"My sister probably has a higher IQ than you'll ever have." I sneered. Whenever anyone talked about my family, I always got defensive.

"Maybe she learned it from your real mom. She didn't want you and that was probably the smartest decision she's ever made." She taunted me as her group laughed.

Oh.

My.

God.

I might just go to jail for battery.

Without thinking, I charge out at her with my fist ready to fight. Before my fist connected with her face, Micah threw me over his shoulder. "Hey Mr. Hayes, we're just gonna go get a bit of fresh air for a while."

Mr. Hayes frazzled at his desk. "Um-Sure."

Micah carries me out of the room and into the hallway. With me still draped over his shoulder, he spoke. "Are you ready to co-operate now?"

"Depends, will you let me punch her lights in?" I asked as I tried to wiggle out of his strong grip.

"Nope." He answered as he paced through the halls.

"Then no, I am not ready." I decided as I stopped the urge to wiggle free.

He dropped me back onto my feet and sighed out of frustration. "We would've gotten an A, if you wouldn't have gone WWE on her back there."