With a big smile on his face, Ming pulls out the can of whip cream and playfully shakes it. "Oh, this will be perfect." Ming looks at me, raises an eyebrow and teases, "Or should we start with the chocolate syrup and end with the whip cream?"

Just the thought of Ming's tongue licking my body gives me goosebumps all over. I don't know which one to use first and they both sound delicious.

"You decide but hurry. I can't wait much longer."

Ming smiles and quickly flips the top off the can of whip cream. I watch in excitement as he gently pushes me back so I'm laying down on my bed. Shivers instantly go running through my body as soon as Ming sprays the cool whip cream onto my belly button.

"Ahhh, that is cold."

Ming chuckles and I suddenly hold my breath as Ming points the can towards my shaft.

Before I have a chance to even wonder what this is going to feel like, shivers once again go racing through my body but this time they seem to be amplified 10-fold. I can't control myself as I arch my back and moan, "Ahhhhh!! Cold!! But so good!!!"

Ming quickly pounces on me and immediately engulfs my hard whip cream coated shaft into his mouth. Oh, the warmth of his mouth quickly cancels out the cold whip cream and I'm propelled back into my own happiness filled with lust and desire.

Oh, I could definitely have this kind of dessert every night.

As Ming begins to bob up and down on my length, I can't control the moans that keep coming out of my mouth. I slap the bed and quickly grab a handful of sheets while my hips rock and sway to Ming's rhythm and my peak is getting near.

I block everything out except for Ming and our glorious sounds that we make together. Nothing is going to stop me from enjoying Ming tonight.

Ming gently begins to massage my legs and my balls, and it is too much. I suddenly thrust my hips one last time as I burst into Ming's mouth. As I throw my head back, I scream, "MING!!! AHHH!!! YES!!!!"

Ming doesn't stop as he sucks and licks every last bit my juices.

I slowly stop panting and I watch as Ming finishes sucking and licking me before he goes up and licks my belly button clean of the whip cream that he sprayed there.

I gently caress Ming's hair and whisper, "My turn to eat my dessert."

***

Ring...ring...ring...ring..

Oh, it is too early. Why is the alarm going off now?

I reach over, and I grab my phone off the nightstand. I suddenly freeze when I see that it isn't my alarm going off, but my phone is ringing, and it is my mother calling me. I glance at the time. It is 6:30 am in the morning. Why is she calling me?

Ming squirms around and pulls me back against his chest.

Reluctantly, I answer the phone. "Hello, mom. Is something wrong?"

My mom's stern voice immediately barks at me. "Kit, I hear that you have a boyfriend. Before you ask, your brother, Waii, told me this morning. I guess you must have gotten into a fight with your brother because he seemed to feel the urge to call me and tell me all about it at 6 am this morning. You are fortunate that he waited until I had just woken up, otherwise, both of you would be in trouble."

Okay, I'm wide awake now. Why did my stupid brother feel the need to rat me out? Well, at least my parents know that I'm gay. However, my parents don't have any idea that Waii is gay. Oh, do I tell on him or do I just hold my tongue. My evil side wants to be mean and tell mom all about Waii and his boyfriend, but mom shouldn't hear it from me. Waii should be the one to tell them about his relationship. UGH!! Why do I have to be good here? I should be evil and get Waii into trouble.

I go to move, and I immediately hiss. Oh, I think Ming and I had a little too much fun last night, but it was amazing.

My mom instantly becomes worried. "Kit, baby, is something wrong? Are you hurt? What happened?"

Ming's muffled voice suddenly asks, "P'Kit, who are you talking to?"

Instantly my mom gasps. "Kit, baby, was that your boyfriend? Did he spend the night with you? Oh my, are you sore from..."

"MOM!!!"

Oh, this is so embarrassing. Can I go hide in a hole somewhere?

Ming turns his head towards me and snuggles up close to me. "P'Kit, did you say that you are talking to your mom?"

Why, oh, why does Ming have to continue to talk in his sleepy state. I don't think he is even registering what he just said or what I said. Otherwise, he would have definitely stayed quiet.

Mom whispers, "Baby, I want you to bring your boyfriend over to the house soon, so we can meet him. I didn't realize that you were this serious with him. Okay. Promise me you will bring him by soon."

Reluctantly, I huff, "Okay, mom. I will bring Ming to the house. Is there anything else because we need to get up and get ready for class?"

"No. That is all for now. We will talk when you and Ming come to the house. Bye, baby."

"Bye, mom." I end the phone call and I look down at Ming. This is not how I wanted this morning to start but I'm definitely going to get my brother back at some point. How dare he call mom.

Posted September 30, 2018