Suddenly, I feel the car come to a quick stop, and Ming leans over and tenderly kisses my cheek. "P'Kit, we are at the dorms. We need to get out and go to your dorm room."

Using the last bit of my self control, I manage to grab hold of Ming's hand and remove it from my groin as I quickly unbuckle my seat belt and get out of the car. Well, more like I roll out of the car because my pants are uncomfortably tight now and I don't dare sit up straight.

Once, I'm safely outside of the car, I manage to quickly untuck my shirt to hide my current state and I briskly walk to my dorm room. I don't wait for Ming as I need to get out of everyone's view and into the comfort and safety of my dorm room.

By the time, I get to my dorm room, Ming has caught up to me and he actually has his keys out first. I'm having a little difficulty trying to get my hands in my pockets without putting too much additional pressure on my manhood.

Ming quickly unlocks the door and we both dash into my room.

In a lust filled daze, I manage to get my shoes off and stumble further into my room. I don't get far before Ming comes up behind me and wraps one arm around my stomach and whispers into my ear, "P'Kit, are you ready for something sweet to eat?"

My body suddenly takes control and my body is hungry. Very hungry. It doesn't want to be teased any more. It just wants to devour Ming.

I whirl around in Ming's arms and before he can react, I wrap one hand around the back of Ming's neck while my other hand runs along the back of his head before I roughly pull Ming's face to me. Like a starved animal finally seeing food for the first time in months, I pounce and pounce hard devouring Ming's lips within seconds.

Ming is completely shocked, and I suddenly hear a bang as Ming drops the bag with his toppings. Within seconds, Ming begins to respond to me and he snakes his hands around my back pulling me closer while deepening our kiss. I eagerly open my mouth and I let Ming take control as he thrusts his tongue deep into my mouth.

Oh, this feels so good. I want more. Oh, so much more.

My hands release their hold on Ming and quickly move to another target. As my hands firmly grip the hem of Ming's shirt, I momentarily break our passionate kiss as I pull his shirt off. As soon as I remove Ming's shirt and toss it to the side, I lean back in to continue our passionate kiss but I'm shocked when Ming puts a finger on my lips and stops me.

I suddenly have this urge to bite his finger, but I reframe and wait to see what he is planning next.

Ming smirks as he slowly grabs my shirt and slowly lifts it over my head. I don't waste any more time as I frantically take Ming's belt off as he does the same to me.

As I begin to undo his pants, I hungrily lick my lips as I imagine Ming's large shaft waiting for me to unwrap it.

Ming undoes my pants and we both push the other's pants and boxers down at the same time. I take a quick second to enjoy the view.

Ming however has something else in mind as he slowly pushes me toward the bed. He makes sure to grab his bag of goodies along the way.

When the back of my legs hit my bed, Ming gives me another little push and I gently fall backwards onto the bed. My lust and desire are growing at the anticipation of what is coming next.

Ming stops at the edge of the bed and slowly puts his bag down. He smirks at me before looking at the bag. "What should we start with? Hmmm."

Ming reaches into the bag and moves the items around. I don't have any idea what he bought so I don't know what to expect. We have never done anything like this before. This is a first, but I'm very sure that it won't be the last.