Chapter 32 - Uchiha's Join the Fight Pt. 2

Naomi's POV

"It's good to see you again son" Minato said turning to Naruto who had a smile on his face.

"Yeah, yeah it is. How are you here?" He asked.

"It was Naomi who revived me so I could bring the Kage back" said Orochimaru who appeared supporting an injured Tsunade. Naruto pulled out a kunai in defence.

"What is he doing here?!" He demanded.

"It's ok Naruto, I made sure he isn't going to harm anyone at all" I assured giving a glare to Orochimaru who nodded.

"He better not or I'll send him back to the grave he came from" Naruto said to be threatening. To be fair he came from the Totsuka Blade that Itachi sealed him in but that's alright.

"Enough arguing" I began, "we have enemies to deal with" I said looking up at where Madara and a wounded Obito were standing.

"Heh Obito, it finally seems your identity was revealed" I commented to which he glared. Shisui came to stand by my side.

"I'm glad you're back" he whispered. I gave a small smile in place of my usual emotionless face that only he could see. Every major person involved stood behind us. Sakura was ordered to stay with Tsunade, with Orochimaru as their guard. Naruto and Sasuke stood side by side as they would be stronger if they worked together. Itachi convinced Akari to stay out of it and protect Amaterasu and then came to my other side. The 4 Hokage were ready to fight whatever came their way. This is what our world had come to, another war. Hopefully this will be the last war, at least in my lifetime. I activated my Eternal Kurai Mangekyo Sharingan to try out one of the abilities I had practiced in my time alone. After my confrontation with Shisui I needed to figure out what the extent of my power was so I didn't unintentionally hurt someone again. The power of the Eternal Kurai is purely mental based, it has the power to share, implant, take away, alter and rearrange memories. I guess they're not visual genjutsu's, more mental like the Tsukuomi but much stronger. Neither Madara nor Obito know of my abilities so it's worth a try. I didn't know much about Madara even considering he is literally inside my head. Obito on the other hand I knew all about, he was my first target.

"Get me close enough to Obito to look him in the eyes" I said to no one in particular.

"Sure thing Princess! Let's do this!" Hashirama said with excitement and charged head on to distract Madara. His younger brother, Tobirama, shook his head but followed nonetheless. Minato sweat dropped at the brothers eagerness but linked himself to me via the tailed beasts.

Naomi, I'm going to get close enough to Obito to put a seal on his back for you to teleport to using the Flying Thunder God. Then you will be close enough to look in his eyes. He told of his plan. I turned to him and nodded and he jumped off to fight his former pupil.

"What's the plan?" Shisui asked.

"I'm going to teleport up there when I'm given the signal and you're gonna follow with the Body Flicker but bring Itachi with you. I need both of you to hold him still as I coax him to look in my eyes. I'm not sure how much chakra my jutsu will use but it's fine as long as I take out one enemy" I told as Itachi joined us. Naruto and Sasuke and joined Hashirama and Tobirama. You could tell there was emotion in Minato's and Obito's battle. Their fight was mostly taijutsu but for a split second Minato landed a hit on Obito's chest but was soon thrown away. As he was flying through the air he yelled,

"NOW!" And that was the signal. I quickly teleported to Obito and punched him straight in the jaw with chakra infused fists. He flew backwards but Shisui and Itachi were already there and kicked him in the centre of his back, right to my feet. They came up behind him and grabbed him by both his arms. Obito knew I was stronger than him but looked away in shame.