Chapter 17 - Deal

Sasuke's POV
"Amaterasu, is our brothers daughter, Sasuke...Itachi is alive"

Shock.

That's all I felt. How is Itachi alive? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he is, but how? And he has a daughter! How did he hide that for so long?! And who's the mother? I need answers.

"May we speak alone?" Naomi asked. I nodded and she pulled me into a genjustu.

"H-how?" I asked. Stuttering because I'm absolutely astounded. I'm an Uncle...

"Well you see, alright I'm gonna start from the beginning, because there are other things to be told" she said and began explaining,

"When I left the Akatsuki, I was looking for a specific person, knowing that they were alive. I was looking for Shisui. I found him, and in doing so, I found out that Itachi was also alive. I demanded that Shisui took me to Itachi so we went to their hide out. Later on, Kiyara made Itachi tell us about his partner and daughter, Akari and Amaterasu Uchiha. I then took the liberty of "kidnapping" them, and returning them to him. Also, since we're rebuilding the clan I guess, Itachi was the oldest main branch son, so he automatically was the head of the clan, but we are rebuilding in more than one manor, he changed the rules, and appointed me head of the clan. So there are now 5 official members of the Uchiha Clan, but 7 still live" she finished.

...

No word could explain the shock I was in. I'm an Uncle, my brothers alive, there are another three Uchiha, my sister is the head of the clan, Shisui is somehow alive. Nothing makes sense.

"How?" Is all I could ask.

"Let's see, Shisui and Itachi are alive for the same reason. They both got coated in Kiyara's chakra so that brought them back to life. And I don't know how Itachi managed to hide two more Uchiha" she further explained. There had to be more. This is my family, my clan, but my revenge, I need revenge on the Hidden Leaf for what they did to my family. But what about the Akatsuki? I've made my decision where my loyalty stays, I need to do this.

"I've made a decision"

Naruto's POV

"What're they doing?" I asked, the were just standing there, facing each other, not speaking.

"They're in a genjustu" the guy in purple said.

"And who are you two again?" Sai asked.

"I'm Suigetsu and this is Jugo" he said flashing razor sharp teeth, reminds me of Zabuza.

"And what business do you have here?" Sai continued.

"We're apart of the Akatsuki like Sasuke" the big guy, Jugo, said. As soon as they said Akatsuki we all pulled out a kunai and I pushed Amaterasu behind me. No more than a few seconds later, a bang went off and smoke covered the area.

"Traitor!" I heard Naomi scream.

"It has to be done Naomi" Sasuke said and when the smoke cleared, the three were gone.

"What happened?" I asked running to Naomi who was on her knees holding her eye, blood running from it.

"Nothing," she turned emotionless, "we need to leave, it was nice seeing you again" she said and grabbed Amaterasu's arm. They disappeared in that weird flicker justu.

"We'll, we better report this information to the Elders before the summit" Sai said.

"NO!" I yelled.

"We can't trust them, we need to wait for Lady Tsunade to wake up, this information can be given to her before the Five Kage Summit" Sakura explained. Sai sighed but nodded nonetheless. We headed back the the village.

Once we entered the gates, Sakura suggested we checked up on Granny Hokage. But what we weren't expecting was for her to be awake, healthy as ever.

"H-how?" I asked.

"You can thank that female Uchiha friend of yours"

Naomi's POV

We soon returned to the base but I decided to keep everything a secret.

"Itachi! We have an issue!" I yelled out and plopped down on the lounge.

"What is it Naomi" he ran into the room frantically.

"You daughter doesn't know how to swim" I said nonchalantly.

"Yes, I'm aware of that" he stated calmly.

"Well you could've told me that before I nearly drowned her" I muttered.

"What?" He gained and irk mark.

"Oh nothing" I smirked well aware that he heard me. He jumped on top of me as I was to slow to run and started tickling me. I giggled loudly and begged for him to stop.

"Alright alright, stop it...s-she's alive alright, let's just teach her how to swim?" I suggested through my laughs. He stopped and contemplated it.

"Ama, grab your swimmers!" He yelled out. I looked him dead in the eyes with an 'are you serious' look and he smirked.

"You grab yours too" he said and jumped off me.

Oh this is gonna be the death of me.

__________________

A/N: I'm really sorry for the late and short update, I really hope it sufficed. Tell me what you think, it's getting a bit harder to write now, but I have come up with a few ideas. I did kinda stuff the plot a bit 😅 didn't realise I killed off Danzo before I wrote about the summit. So I modified it, no one likes Danzo anyways 😂

Also tell me what you like, do you want more of Akari, of Shisui X Naomi, Itachi X Akari, or someone else. Maybe even more fighting, or humour. Feedback is welcome.

Don't forget to vote and comment, byee✌🏼️