Chapter 28 - Teach Me

Sasuke's POV

Shisui had made no progress still, he wasn't getting worse but he wasn't getting any better. I have absolutely no idea where Naomi went either. Apparently Itachi doesn't know anything but I get the feeling he's lying. Sometimes it really feels like I don't know him all that well anymore. I spent so much time away from both him and my sister. It's like I'm the odd one out. I be forever grateful thought, even after everything I did, my elder brother still accepted me, and my sister too after a while. One day I may consider returning to Konoha with them. I've figured out I'm not all that great with kids as well, it's kind of weird having a kid around, and the fact that Itachi actually has a daughter too. She shouldn't even be here, her mother should just take her to safety as I'll always think that a war is no place for a child that young. The war hasn't even begun yet. I know that the villages are readying their troops already and we're meant to be helping but we can't do much as a clan if there's 4 of us, one being extremely young. If I'm honest I think we need Naomi back and need Shisui to wake up. But unless we find Naomi none of those are happening.

"Sasuke?" My door creaked open as I layed silenty on my bed.

"Yes?" I asked with both eyes closed still.

"U-umm I had a nightmare aaaand I was wondering if I could sleep in your room?" The small voice questioned. It was quite the opposite of what the young girl was usually like, normally she's aggressive and assertive but this was a whole other side.

"What's wrong with sleeping with your parents?" I asked.

"They're talking and I didn't want to interrupt them" she whispered a little bit.

"I guess so" I agreed and she walked in my room and laid next to me after I shuffled over for her.

"What was your nightmare about?" I asked.

"Aunty Naomi got taken by this guy with a mask and she was unconscious on this big beast and you and dad and mum were there and Shisui was ok and there too, and that lady that was here the other day too. Aaaand a dude with two different eyes and a pink haired girl" she started and it was sort of frightening that she dreamt about all these people that she doesn't even really know.

"Carry on" I encouraged.

"And the blonde  haired lady said something to Shisui and he got really angry and tried to go out on his own but dad held him back and then Shisui said whatever it was to dad and he started crying a little and no one knew why. Then dads grip loosened on Shisui and he went out by himself with this green thing around him and joined a blonde guy that had an orange thing around him too" she continued.

"What happened next?"

"They tried to get Naomi back and Shisui went at the mask guy on his own and just disappeared, then dad got mad and went out too and he almost got Naomi back but when he was grabbing her he got stabbed and it went right through him and into Naomi's stomach too. A-and I watched dad die and mum cried so much and so did you and the lady told the pink haired girl whatever it was and she started crying too and I didn't like it and I woke up" she finished and I really didn't know what to say. Never once had I heard her call Naomi Aunty.

"It's ok, it was just a dream, you go to sleep now" I said and she nodded and fell asleep. I laid there for another 10 minutes before falling asleep myself.

~ Time Skip to Morning ~

Third POV
Sasuke usually woke earlier than everyone else to get some morning training in but this morning he was beaten and already had someone awaiting him in the kitchen. He stopped in his tracks as he entered.