Chapter 9 - Reunited

Shisui's POV

"It's been a while Naomi" I said to her. She's standing right in front of me. My best friends little sister, the one I love with all my heart.

"So it has, Shisui" she said smirking. Then a look of confusion crossed her face.

"Wait a second, how are you alive? I knew you were but I have no idea how" she asked.

"It's the chakra of the Ten Tailed Tiger, Kiyara. Her chakra has the power to revive someone close to the Jinchūriki host. And the last time I saw you as a spirit, I was hit by one of your chakra tails when you went on a rampage and almost killed Kabuto at that appartment. But I'm here with you now and I don't plan to leave your side" I explained to her.

"So if that happens then that should mean......oh my kami, Itachi" she whispered.

"Because when he was killed, I rampaged then and covered his body with the chakra cloak. Shisui...where is he?" She asked figuring it out.

"I don-" I began but got cut off as the world started turning dark.

"I know you know where he is, and your going to take me to him. Because if your alive and so is he, then you two would be together" she said darkly as her normal Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan turned into her Eternal Kurai Mangekyō Sharingan.

"Fine" I sighed defeated. I was going to loose either was because I knew she had Kotoamatsukami when she was like 5 or 6. So I had no choice. She smiled innocently and let the genjustu go. We waved and body flickering out of the stadium. Loud 'boo's and shouts were heard coming from the stadium and loads of drunk people started filing out of the stadium angrily.

We stood in the trees on the outskirts of the little village looking down at the bright streets. I turned to look at Naomi as she nodded signalling for us to leave and we jumped away into the forest.

~

After a slightly long trip, we stood in front of what would look like a caved in cave. It's a genjustu that can only be undone by the Sharingan.

"It's a genjustu?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Glad you noticed, your sensory is really good" I praised her. An extremely unnoticeable smile formed on her face. I did the hand sign for release and the rocks faded.

"Smart, only Sharingan wielders can undo the genjustu" she smirked and I smiled at her.  We walked in to find the place empty.

"You serious" I muttered because I told him to stay here and not go out, but no, stubborn as always. Naomi went to look around to try and find him and is probably gonna be pissed when she can't. She walked back to where I was and looked at me.

"Where is he?" She asked darkly.

"Where's who?" Itachi said walking into the room and froze when he saw Naomi.

"Itachi" she whispered and ran up and hugged him.

"Naomi, what are you doing here? You should be with Sasuke" he told her and she looked up at her.

"I couldn't stay there, 'you know who' is planning something and I can feel that it involves me, and I knew Shisui was alive. But I didn't know you were, why wouldn't you tell me you were alive!?!" She questioned getting a little angry.

"Honestly, I didn't even know I was alive till a few days ago, I woke up to see that ugly face" Itachi said nodding to me with a smirk. Naomi walked up to me and grabbed my face looking at it then turned back to Itachi.

"He's not that bad looking" she said as I blushed and Itachi laughed at it.

"So what do you plan on doing now little sister, there is much you have to tell us" Itachi said.

"Well, I left looking for Shisui to see if we could join forces, because everyone knows that two Uchihas are better then one, but now we have three. I also know very important information.......Tobi is planning to start the 4th Great Shinobi War joining forces with that snake Kabuto. I was going to alert the 5 great nations about this but it should be easier now with you two, if you'll join me?" She explained and asked. I looked to Itachi on what we've been talking about and he nodded agreeing to it. He walked to Naomi placing his hand on her shoulders.

"Since I'm the oldest male of the members left of the head family and the heir, that makes me the Head of the Uchiha Clan. And as the Leader of the clan, I appoint you, Naomi Uchiha, to be the first female head of the clan, if you'll accept Princess?" Itachi asked as we both bowed down on one knee. She didn't say anything for a while until I looked up.

"Get up you weirdos, of course I accept, I just don't feel the need for you two to bow down to me" she said sheepishly. As we both stood up she talked us into a massive bear hug.

"I guess we have much to discuss, I think we should make this the new Uchiha hideout until we can return to the village, if that's alright with you two?" she asked.

"That's been our plan all along" I said and she smiled a bright smile I feel only me and Itachi would get to see.

"So where's our place when we hold meetings?"

_________________________________

A/N: I'm really sorry for the long wait again, I just started school again, year 8. And I don't have much time in between sport. But I'm back and have ideas of what I want to happen. So I hope this chapter satisfies you until next time.

Comment and Vote please