Chapter 30 - The War Begins

Third POV

Every single troop lined up in front of the company leaders. Gaara being the Regimental Commander and leading the fourth division along side Shikamaru, first division lead by Dauri, second division lead by Kitsuchi, third division lead by Kakashi, and the fifth division and special operations was lead by Mifune. Other divisions included the Medical Division lead by Shizune and the Suprise Attack Division lead by Kankurō. Everyone had been prepped and was ready for battle, well as much as they could be. The fourth great ninja war was about to begin. All the plans had been set and orders given. Aside from a few minor arguments between different villages, all companies set out. The First Division was sent to the norther part of the Land of Lightning. The Second Division was sent to the border of the Land of Lightning and Land of Frost. The Third Division was sent through the middle of the Land of Frost. The Fourth Division was sent to seal off the southerly path at the border between the Land of Lightning and Land of Frost. The Fifth Division was stationed along the border from the north part of the Land of Frost, through the middle of the border between the Land of Frost and Land of Lightning, all the way to just south of the First Division.

In a secluded location Naruto and Killer Bee were being kept hidden. They were two of the last tailed beasts that were needed to complete the Akatsuki's master plan. Killer Bee was also teaching Naruto to control the Nine Tails. The one problem though was that Naruto didn't know the war had started and was in full swing. It wasn't long until he found out though. As soon as he did he was out of their hidden location and headed straight to the main battle. Meanwhile Shikamaru, Ino and Choji were facing Asuma, Kakashi and Gai were fighting against the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist, and Naruto and Bee has come across Nagato. He wasn't alone though. Someone was already facing him. A certain someone with their hair in a low ponytail piercing Sharingan eyes.

"Watch out Naruto, they be some Akatsuki foe" Bee told Naruto as they came to a stop.

"It's alright, he's good" Natuto said summoning one of his large toads.

"Naruto Uzumaki, it's been a while"

"How's Sasuke? And Naomi?" Naruto asked.

"I was on my way to meet Sasuke now when I came across Nagato" Nagato waved,

"And, well no one has seen Naomi for a while I don't think. She took off on her own to do who knows what and we haven't seen her since" Itachi explained.

"That's the girl with the ten tails right? Her power would be scary but such a delight" Bee added as he dodged an involuntary attack from Nagato.

"I hope she's alright and hasn't gotten into any trouble" Naruto said and Itachi nodded in agreement.

"I'm sure she's alright. She is quite capable of protecting herself as we all know" Itachi assured Naruto. They continued to battle Nagato until he broke free with his Rinnegan. Itachi then set off to meet Sasuke and Naruto and Bee moved to the next battle.

~

In a deserted location that hadn't been visited for a long long time, evil was being brought back for the purpose of good. A dead corpse was laid in the middle of a bunch of symbols drawn on the ground. In the hands of the summoner was a scroll, one that would bring back the dead. Not as a reanimation, back alive. To anyone else this seemed like a bad idea and they would cower at the thought of it, just like one of the men standing in the room.

"Naomi does it really have to be him, I mean like you're a woman of many talents. Can't you just do it yourself?" Suigetsu asked as he hid behind Jugo.

"No, I don't know how to do that Jutsu. I only found a scroll on this one" she replied to him as the correct hand signs were made. The body that was laid in front of an Uchiha crest and the stone tablet started to change. She poured the contents of a jar onto the body and soon enough an all to familiar body slithered out like it was shedding a snake skin.