Chapter 10 - Planning

Naomi's POV

We walked into a medium sized room with a rectangular table in the middle. I sat at the head and the boys sat on the two sides near me.

"Ok, so we need to discuss what 'Tobi' might be planning, how to defend against it, and how to help protect the villages from the enemy, but first there's something that both of you should know about 'Tobi', he is not Madara Uchiha, I know this because when I was younger, the soul of the real Madara Uchiha rested in me along with the 10 Tailed Tiger-"

I have a name! Kiyara said somehow speaking through me. She then materialised on the table in front of us and both the boys grabbed a kunai, Sharingan activated, ready to attack.

"What's going on here?" Itachi asked in a cold tone to my tailed beast.

"Calm down human, I'm not going to hurt you, rather I want to help. I have recently had a change of heart about this Jinchūriki host, and am turning to your side. I know much more then you about these plans and am willing to help?" She said in an asking tone but sounding confident in her words.

"I'm willing for that, considering that you practically tortured me for half my life" I said being sarcastic.

"If only you knew how wrong you are girl" she said back. I glared at her for calling me 'girl'.

"I have a name too, but are you two guys alright with this?" I asked and they reluctantly nodded. I saw Kiyara shoot Itachi a knowing look, at first he was confused but when she hardened her look his eyes widened but soon went back to normal.

"Well I'll start then-" Kiyara began, -"Naomi is right, 'Tobi' is not Madara Uchiha, he is Obito Uchiha, bent on the curse of hatred in the Uchiha heart. When Rin Nohara was killed by the hand of Kakashi Hatake he was overwhelmed by the loss of his one love. He swore his revenge on the harshness of this world and planned to get his revenge, to bring 'peace' to the world. But his idea of 'peace' is far out of perspective. He plans to combine all the tailed beasts to re-create the Ten-Tails. And before you ask, that's not me. I was thought to be just a rumour but I am the last piece to the puzzle to create the ultimate tailed beast. It's he needs the other nine, but he can't do anything without me. But......to get me he must get Naomi. He wants Naomi for two reasons, one being for me, and the other being he wants to reincarnate Madara, and he need Madara's soul which is in Naomi" Kiyara explained the story to us.

I wasn't really shocked that he wanted me but because of his plans. So this was his plan "Tsuki no Me" or "Eye of the Moon Plan".

"Naomi is the heart of his master plan and he will do absolutely anything to get her back. Obito messed up letting you leave, but he had no choice. He knows your stronger then him and he's going to play dirty to get you back, you must be protected at all costs. If he gets me and Madara, that will be the end" Kiyara explained further. We need to be prepared for anything, if he's willing to play dirty, then so am I.

"I am going to train you to harness my power making you even more stronger, you 3 all have the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, we also have the Rinnegan and Eternal Kurai Mangekyō Sharingan at our disposal" Kiyara said but both boys we beyond confused at the fact we had the Rinnegan somehow.

"Would you mind explaining how we have the Rinnegan?" Itachi asked
sceptically looking at me. I shrugged in response and Kiyara hit me with one of her tails.

"Ok, ok, after you 'died' I may have awakened the Rinnegan, and Pein promised me that he'd teach me how to use it but he, you know, also died" I said.

"You get stronger and stronger by the day I swear" Shisui said with a small smile. I returned the smile and looked to Kiyara who was staring at Itachi again. They seemed to be having a silent conversation with Itachi loosing. He sighed and looked away defeated.

"Mr Uchiha over here has something he'd like to share and something that might help us" Kiyara said looking back to him with a stern look.

"Fine-" he began with a sigh, "-it is true I may have something that will help us, or rather two people" he said. We all looked at him questioningly as he wiped all emotion off his face.

"On the night of the massacre, there was another that I couldn't bring myself to kill, who also now looks after our child. Their names are Akari Uchiha and Amaterasu Uchiha"

_________________________________

A/N: Thought I'd spice stuff up then leave you on a cliff hanger 😅 Sorry for the really long wait, I'm up to the part of Naruto Shippuden where there's no English dubbed episodes. I do know what happens I just wanted more information. I'm watch some more episodes at the moment so all good. Hope you liked it.

Comment and Vote 👍🏼