Chapter 5 - Truth or......whaaa?

Once again, I woke up slung over Tobi's shoulder. I noticed that Sasuke was on the other one so I jumped off in a flip and landed in a crouch.

"What's up with him?" I asked nodding to Sasuke.

"Exhausted himself against that Jinchūriki" Tobi explained.

"Baka" I muttered. He always had to push the limit, I swear. One day he'll push it to far.

"Well I can walk now, where's Suigetsu?" I asked.

"Right here, did ya miss me or something?" Suigetsu asked cockily with a smirk.

"No, I just wanted to know if my partner had been killed yet" I smirked as his face fell.

"Here, I'll take Sasuke" I said and literally yanked him from Tobi's shoulder. I turned and walked ahead.

__________________________________

We finally made it back to the hide out and I was completely bored! I just layed on my bed thinking about nothing.

What to do? What do do? I thought to myself. But you know......the obnoxious voice that I haven't heard for over a year decided to answer me.

Why don't you play a game with your 'friends'? Madara suggested.

Oh, looky looky who's decided to show themselves again! I said to him.

Well I'm sorry there is also a tailed maniac also living in you head. I can help if that bitch sealed me for a while. I also can help when you go on a rampage, geez, Itachi's death must have been hard for you. He said his whole rant sarcastically which pissed me off because of the way he talked about Itachi.

Shut up you d******d, you have no idea how much he meant to me! I mentally yelled.

I'll take my leave then now. He said and faded away. I groaned at how annoying he was and how bored I was. That's it. I got out of my bed a knocked on everyone's doors yelling, "Everyone get your asses into the living room, we're playing a game!"

Multiple groans were heard and doors opening and shutting again. Eventually everyone was in the living room except Tobi, ehh stuff him.

"Ok, so since I'm really bored, we're going to play truth or dare" I said with a wide, fake grin. Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Jugo, you can go first" I said nicely.

"Hmm......Suigetsu, truth or dare" Jugo asked Suigetsu.

"Truth" Suigetsu replied.

"*cough* pussy *cough" I said smoothly. He flipped the bird at me and continued on with the game.

"Ok, why.........do you and Karin fight so much?" Jugo asked.

"Because she's a bitch and annoys the hell out of me" Suigetsu explained as Karin glared at him.

"Ok, my turn......Sasuke, truth or dare" Suigetsu asked my brother.

"Dare" Sasuke stated emotionlessly.

"I dare you......to lick Karins hand" he said cracking up. I made a gagging sound but paid attention none the less. He grabbed her hand and licked it with one swift lick. I swear she almost fainted, but her face was as red as her hair.

"Karin......truth or dare" Sasuke asked and again, she almost fainted.

"Dare" she said all flustered.

"I dare you to get down on your knees and apologise to Naomi for everything you've done" Sasuke said walking out of the room to most probably wash his mouth out.

And so, Karin dragged herself over to me, got down on her knees and apologised for a lot of things through gritted teeth. I laughed as she got back up.

"Naomi, truth.........or dare" Karin asked with a devilish smirk.

"Dare" I said also emotionlessly.

"I dare you to.........." she whispered in my ear.

"NO WAY IN F*****G HELL!!!" I yelled. She just dared me to KISS SUIGETSU!! Eww.

"A dares a dare" she said smugly. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Fiiinneeee" I groaned.

I walked up to Suigetsu, straddled him and pulled him by his shirt into the kiss. It lasted like 5 seconds before I pushed him away. The surprising this was that he kissed me back.........strange. I got off him and wiped my mouth as I walked away.

"No more truth or dare guys" I said and walked to my room.

I went to bed thinking......Well, Suigetsu was actually a pretty decent kisser.

_________________________________

A/N: I'm so so so so sorry for the really late and short update. I was gonna put the book on hold here but someone, *cough* _AJM_alchemyfreek_ *cough* desperately wanted me to update. Thank you 😄😂, but you won't like the next part.........I'm so sorry everyone but it has to be done.........don't hurt me. 😬 Please vote comment and follow 💪🏼👍🏼👍🏼

The pic up the top is an edit I made😇