Profile

Name: Naomi

Last name: Uchiha

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Clan: Uchiha

Demon/tailed beast/special person: Madara Uchihas spirit/soul, 10 Tailed Tiger Kiyara

Chakra natures: (in order of best to worst)
Lightning⚡️
Fire🔥
Water💦
Dark⚫️
Wind🌀
Earth🌏
Wood🌰
Yin/Yang🌗
Snow/ice❄️

Academy grad age: 5

Friends: Kisame, Jugo (kinda)

Enemies: Obito/Tobi, Sakura, Kabuto, Sasuke, Karin (can't stand her)

Rank: S-Ranked criminal/Missing nin

Village: None, previously Konoha

Looks: She has dark raven hair that reaches down to her knees (Normally tied in a high ponytail) and her Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan or onyx eyes when she uses a small Genjutsu justu. She has slightly tanned skin and a slim body with an average sized chest. She is also pretty tall, just shorter then Sasuke.

Siblings: Itachi Uchiha 22(older brother) (thought to be deceased), Sasuke Uchiha 18 (older brother)

Parents: Fugaku Uchiha (father), Mikoto Uchiha (mother) (Both deceased)

Facts:
1. She got the Mangekyō Sharingan when she was a month old due to seeing her whole clan die.
2. She later got the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan using Madara Uchiha's eyes as a transplant.
3. She does not hate Itachi for killing the clan because she knows the reason for doing it.
4. She has a temper that is set off VERY easily but she has slight control over it.
5. She is bi-polar.
6. Her Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan is special because it doesn't put a strain on her eyes her eyes.
7. She had discovered a new Sharingan that she named 'Eternal Kurai Mangekyō Sharingan'.

Kekkei genkai: Sharinagn, Mangekyō Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, Eternal Kurai Mangekyō Sharingan, Rinnegan

Personality: Naomi is kind of like Zetsu but isn't half black half white. She can be quiet and calm one second then cruel and merciless the next then quiet and calm again. She has a bad temper that is set off easily. She is normally calm but when you get her angry you better watch out. She has her moments where her maturity just goes completely out the window. She is emotionless most of the time, except when was around Itachi. She also speaks fluent sarcasm. (Had to write that)

Other things: She has a necklace that Itachi gave to her when she was born and one from on her birthday. She also has bracelet she got for her 14th birthday. In the hidden leaf village she has lots of fan boys. Sasukes fan girls like her too (except Sakura) and it annoys her. Her first proper birthday was her 6th birthday. She sees most of the Akatsuki as her family. She doesn't like Sasuke, she hates him.

_________________________________

A/N: Hope your liking the sequel!!! Tell me your thoughts in the comments and see if you can guess what might happen in the story. 😄