Author Note - Important to read before reading (Edit on May 19, 2021)

Hi readers,

You have reached a Naruto Fanfic, which is now completed but has many flaws. It took 2 years to finish it. I was able to write around 2 k words per chapter around. The ending is very rush and won't be touch for now nor the story for multiple personal reasons. ( Edit May 19, 2021: It is so cringing, and I am all heart with those who comment - so many things stop making sense, and I apologize)

Please note, this is currently the only copy that should be available. I removed the previous one on the Fanfiction website.

Update 2020: Most side characters of the canon are OC. Multiple plot holes in the story. I removed the Interlude (chapter 10) as it no longer made much sense than when I wrote it. My apologies for all the trouble.

English is not my first literacy language!!!!

If you see any reproduction of the plot, please let me know!

Writing Time: 2015-2017

This is a work of fanfiction. But the plot remains mine. ©ploiuiu 2015

Due to some unhappy readers, I decided to remove December 2, 2018 but reposted it.

I have decided not to work on it indefinitely (still in 2021). Thanks for acknowledging that there are many flaws and inconsistencies!

Note of Feb. 2021: The first 4 chapters were modified a bit to add more sentences to make sense. I have removed the interlude and plot involving Juri, which was an OC of mine, but it did not make sense with the additional comments. I agree. In some chapters, there's a reminder of her presence which I haven't yet modified. So sorry about that. That being said, I cannot say it's totally edited nor how I like it so much.

I appreciate all the votes and the comments even if I don't reply to them (Sorry about it) even five years after the publication of the first chapter. I'm still surprised someone wants to read it, lol.

Cordially,

@ploiuiu