10

11

12

13

14

15

16

I was taking in air with gasps, each breath only making the pain worst, I started to feel something liquid run down my back the more the hits came, hitting the same spots enough time to break the skin but I remained silent, I mean not begging and screaming and the queen wasn't liking this.

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

The people just stared, I-I refuse to fail, I'm the one that is to save them, I can't lose to the one I'm to defeat... My hands were shaking and tears dripping down my face with silent sobs shaking my body.

32

33

34

35

36

37

38

39

40

41

42

43

44

I was pulling on my arms so much I was made the restraints cut in to my skin and blood drops fell off of them, a bigger blood stain at my feet, my shorts drenched in the back with my own blood the was dripping down and rolling down the back of my legs, whipping also touching my arms and legs but mostly focused on my lacerated back.

45

46

47

48

49

50

51

52

53

My vision was tunneling, falling on my knees despite the chains now painfully pulling on my arm and cutting into my flesh, I looked pathetic most likely but one thing, one thing I wouldn't look like, I wouldn't look like a begging animal, I was biting my lower lip so hard it was bleeding, blood dripping off of my face.

54

55

56

My breathing was shallow and my ears were ringing, I don't know if I was losing consciousness or dying, my head was swimming and I couldn't stop myself from trembling, the chains were pulling so much on my arm with them cutting into my wrists that I felt nothing but numbness in my fingers.

57

58

I felt like my body would give out any second, having have held in the screams so hard and so long that despite my mouth hanging out no other sound came out then my raged breathing.

59

My body was shutting down, I tried to keep my eyes open, at least until the end, what else have I left to wait for? I didn't have the strength to hold my head up anymore, my red hair that wasn't braided was framing my face like a red curtain, my ears only hearing ringing nothing more, body losing all feeling, eyes crying without an end, slowly closing and vision blurring.

60

No more... No more... I can't take no more...

I felt one of the chains, the left one just sag and not hold my up anymore, I fell on my right side, unable to do anything, just lying there as my eyes closed and I faded away from consciousness for what I know might be the last time with no awakening.

But I had done one thing.

I had promised.

I.

Didn't.

Beg.