Harry's eyes were bloodshot, his body was shaking and his knees were weak. The scientist grinned at Harry and nodded towards the door. The man pushed the door open with his elbow and dragged Harry in. He knew that they were going to hurt him.

Everyone knew from the first day that whoever went to that room never got out again. They never saw all the boys that were dragged in there. They never heard from them. It was like all of them had dissapeared.

Harry got punched in the stomach and the face that made him feel dizzy. The man took a knife out of his pocket and scratched Harry's arm, making him scream in pain.

The man lied Harry on a white table and handcuffed his wrists and ankles. Harry was breathing heavily, his forehead was covered with sweat. His entire body was cursed by fear and it kind of annoyed him that he couldn't protect himself.

"I have a special medicine for that boy." the scientist shut the door closed and put his blue gloves on.

"What are you going to do to me?" Harry asked, lifting his head so he can watch every move the scientist did.

"It's a new kind of DNA. I always wanted to try it." the scientist lifted a medicine and looked at Harry. "Guess who's the lucky one."

The scientist's laugh cause goose bumps all over Harry's body. He struggled again to free himself but it was pointless. He couldn't do anything. The tears were still running down his cheeks, all the muscles on his body were tensing.

"Now, stay still little boy." the scientist walked closer to Harry and hit the medicine slightly with his finger, making a small droplet of whatever the scientist figured out to fall on the ground.

"No! No!" the boy shook his head furiously, his green scared eyes glued on the medicine that was going closer and closer to his arm.

"Don't move." the scientist said calmly with his old voice.

"Please!" Harry cried, trying to back away, but he only made the feet of the table to do a cracking sound on the cold floor.

A scream escaped his swollen lips when the medicine pinched his arm, letting all the liquid inside his system. He could feel his body losing strength, his lungs were hurting, his throat was hoarse, his head was dizzy. It seemed like the room was spinning and the vision got blurry but that didn't stop the undescribable pain that cursed every cell Harry's body had.

"Make it stop! Please! Make it stop!" he screamed, his entire body shaking on the table.

His pulmonary veins in his heart were frozen, his renal veins were stuck, no blood running through them, his ear drums were hurting, his pupils were growing bigger and bigger. He couldn't breath, his stomach was tightening with every second it passed. A thin line of blood ran down his lower lip, soon his mouth was filled with the red liquid, making breathing even harder than before.

Suddenly, Harry's eyes froze and his heart stopped beating. His chest wasn't rising and falling anymore, his body wasn't shaking wich meant only one thing;

He was dead.

The scientist waited all night for a sudden movement of him, waiting for the medicine to work out and do some changes in his body but nothing happened. The scientist shook his head and rubbed his temples, already tired of doing nothing but making young teenagers to suffer.

Harry's lifeless body was still on the bed, at the exact same spot it froze. No one dared to move him and the scientist demanded no one to do something to him because it might effect his system. His green emerald eyes were cold and pained.

The scientist demanded the men to throw him at the river but changed his mind and told them to burn his useless body to ashes. The men nodded and freeded Harry's wrists and ankles that had purple bruises on them, before they took him out of the lab from the back door so the others in the cells don't see him.

They placed his body at the back seat and covered it with a blanket. They both jumped in the car and started driving down the dark road with nothing but trees to see from both sides. The men were talking about how difficult it is to find a place that you can burn someone's body without getting the other's attention.

Suddenly, an arm grabbed the men's neck from behind the chair, tightening his grip so the men couldn't fill his lungs with oxygen. The other one that was driving looked at him shocked and he couldn't do something to stop the car as they were in the middle of the road.

Harry's body lifted from the back seat, making both of the men to stare at him with wide eyes through the rearview mirror. Harry smirked evily at them and his eyes turned black, his grip tightening even more around the men's shoulder.

"What the fuck!" the man that was driving shouted and Harry chuckled, creating a creepy sound that sent shivers down the men's spine.

The men that was trying to free himself from Harry's grip was losing his conciousness since he couldn't breath anymore. His hands were trying to push Harry's away but he couldn't because Harry was now stronger than both of them together.

"You like it? It's what you created." Harry hissed and smacked the men's neck, making the other one scream as fear cursed his body.

His hands were shaking and he couldn't drive right, that the car was doing a zig-zag on the road. Harry leaned forward and looked at the men with amusement.

"Don't do anything to me, please!" the men asked and Harry laughed, a very scary laugh.

"Nobody's going to get out of here alive." he whispered in a cool tone, his eyes completely dark now.

The man gasped when Harry shoved his hand from the back of the seat into the guy's back, ripping the flesh and taking hold of his heart that was beating like a roller coaster. The men couldn't breath, his back was bleeding from the hole that was caused from Harry's hand.

"See you in hell." Harry whispered to him and pulled his hand out of his back, ripping the guy's heart out.

The heart was warm on Harry's palm that was covered with blood. Harry laughed and the car crushed against a tree. Although everyone would say that nobody could survive after that kind of crush, he did.

Harry jumped out of the car with the guy's heart in his palm. He looked at the heart and then back at the car, all the pain he was through replaced by hatred and anger in seconds.

He ran a bloody hand through his dirty messy hair and threw the heart on the car's window, making it smash in pieces and spreading blood everywhere. He liked it. He liked taking revenge and this was just the start since he knew that thank's to the scientist's medicine, he was immortal. He was stronger and cruel.

He looked up at the stars and smelled the fresh air of freedom. A small part of him felt relief but it was soon covered with anger. He wanted this. He wanted to take revenge. He wanted to free those boys and there was only one way to do that; by killing.

He knew that nothing was going to be the same after that moment. He wasn't himself, he didn't have his own blood running in his veins, he didn't have a biological DNA; no. He was a creature of science. A creature that could change many things and the first thing he changed was his character; because that moment he lost his innocence.

(A/N: Ok this is the first chapter of the story and I know that it might sucks so I'm sorry for that.

The story is inspired by Haunted (Harry Styles a.u.) that's written by rosepetalhaz so that's why my first chapter is dedicated to her! I started reading her fanfic and I ended it in 1 day! It's amazing, you should all go and check it out :) Love you girl! ❤

Let me know what you think about it with your comments :) Thank you all for reading xoxo.)