Pha licks his lips and I frantically pull his boxers down. As I stand frozen for a second admiring his manhood which is happy to be free and is now pointing right at me, I slowly reach out and touch Pha's stomach while his manhood looks so tasty.

My mind can't think but my body is now in control and before I realize what I'm doing, I drop to my knees and my mouth surrounds Pha's hard shaft. I begin to move my head back and forth as I seem to be going on instinct since I have never done this before and I don't have the faintest idea as what I'm supposed to do. However, I must be doing something right as Pha moans, "Ahh!"

As my confidence builds and Pha's long fingers intertwine through my hair, I pull out so just his tip is in my mouth and my tongue suddenly swirls around his crown and I stop for a second for my tongue to flick several times across Pha's tip.

Pha fingers tighten in my hair as he moans even louder. "AHH!!"

Before he has a chance to recover, I slam my mouth against his manhood and I suck hard as I slide his shaft deep into my throat.

As I continue to bob my head back and forth stopping occasionally to swirl my tongue around his tip or to flick it with my tongue, Pha's moaning increases and I begin to taste his sweet fluids as he begins to leak into my mouth. This is so much more than I ever expected. I never dreamt that this would not only feel good but would taste so good.

I can tell that he is getting close as I feel his shaft begin to twitch in my mouth. I need just a little more and Pha will reach his climax.

I bring up my hand and I gently begin to massage and knead his balls. Pha is instantly moaning even more. "AHH!! BABY!!! FEELS!!! SO!! GOOD!!!"

The sound of Pha's moans has my own desire beginning to soar and as I have my mouth is wrapped tightly around Pha's shaft, I moan. I don't know what I did but Pha instantly grabs my head firmly and thrusted deep into my throat as I continue to moan.

I'm so glad right now that I don't have a gag reflex.

Suddenly, Pha throws his head back and with one last thrust into my mouth, he explodes, and I feel his warm essence sliding down my throat. I happily swallow every last bit of it and I continue to suck on his manhood until I have managed to get every last drop from him.

As I slowly let go of his shaft, I look up and into Pha's face. I'm can't believe how sexy Pha looks right now. He has sweat glistening off his entire body and his sweat drenched hair has fallen into his face and eyes. I think I might just explode from this view.

Pha gently caresses the side of my face and whispers, "That was amazing, baby. I didn't know that you knew all that."

I instantly turn red and I mumble, "I didn't know what I was doing. I just did what I thought felt right."

Pha places his hands on my shoulders and slowly pulls me up. "Baby, you felt everything just right. I can't wait to see what other things you can do. But, first, it is your turn to receive."

For a moment, I don't fully understand what he is talking about as Pha slowly backs me up to the bed. I look confused as he pushes me onto the bed and Pha kneels down in between my legs. As he begins to nibble, kiss and suck around me knee and slowly work his way towards my manhood, I suddenly realize that he is going to play with my manhood just like I did to him.

I can't hide my excitement as my shaft is already rock hard and had already begun leaking while I was sucking on Pha's shaft. However, I didn't realize just how sensitive my inner thigh is until Pha nibbles on it and begins sucking. The sensation sends fire through my entire body as I moan, "Ahh!! P'Pha!!"

Pha slowly grazes his hand along my leg and over my hips before he rests his hand on my chest and gently pushes me backwards so I'm laying down. I can't think straight as the burning sensations continue to increase as Pha's lips move even closer to my shaft.

This is too much. I'm not going to last long. I can feel my muscles begin to tighten and I think Pha can sense it too, because I feel something warm wrap around my manhood and begin to bob up and down.

This is pure ecstasy. If I had known that this would feel so good, I wouldn't have waited so long for Pha to make the first move. I would have come out in only a towel sooner.

As my body begins to tremble, I grab a fist full of my sheets in both of my hands as Pha continues to bob up and down on my shaft. As his finger lightly graze the inside of my thigh, I can't hold it any more and I throw my head back. As the waves of euphoria take over my body and I explode into Pha's mouth, I moan like I have never moaned before. "AHH!! P'PHA!!! YES!!! AHHH!!! MORE!!!"

Pha moans around my shaft sending the most exhilarating sensations through my shaft and my body.

I don't want this to ever stop. This feels so good.

Pha slowly releases my shaft from his mouth and I immediately whine. "No. I want more."

Pha looks up at me with a devilish smile as he teases, "Oh, baby we aren't done yet. Not by a long ways."

For a moment, I'm afraid to know what he meansby that, but my fear is instantly pushed away by my desire as I really can'twait to see exactly what he is talking about, but I have a feeling that I won'tbe so innocent and pure as I was before. And I know that I like it. If this is howgood sex feels, I don't have a problem having my first time in my dad's houseeven though I wanted something special. As long as it is with Pha, any place is special. 

Posted September 22, 2018