Chapter 41 x ( MIX UP DANIELLE LIAM & ELEANOR LOUIS)

Danielle's POV 
 I was at my rehearsels with some of my best friends. We were practicing for some performence. I love dancing. It's part of my life. And because of it i met the amazing Liam. Some people think i'm a good dancer because of Liam but that's not true at all. I did this before Liam came into my life. So yeah.. But people can say what they want. If it makes them happy to hate on someone they don't know, well good luck. Anyway, i was just dancing and jumpping around trying to figure out the choreography, when Liam suddenly showed up. Awh he brought me food. How cute. "Hi babe, how's everything going here?" He kissed my lips soflty. "It's going okay i guess. I mean this is only the fist day of rehearsals so i don't know the steps yet, but i'll get there." I said and smiled. He looked at me like he was proud. He kissed my cheek. " So how about we go out tonight?" He said. "Yea sounds like fun." I smiled. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I'll pick you up around 6, we'll go to dinner on the beach. Kay?" I kissed him. "Sounds good to me. I'll see you tonight then." I kissed his cheek and and he walked away again. He's such a sweetheart. 

Liam's POV
 I'm back home now. I was so excited to go out tonight. I haven't been on a date with Danielle in ages. But we both have busy lives so yeah, it sucks sometimes but i can live with it.  (:
So tonight i was taking her to the beach. I already had a table reserved. It was a romantic spot. The time flew by while me and the boys were just having fun and being idiots like always. I had 1 hour to get ready and then i'll have to pick up Danielle. Well and hour later i was all done and ready to leave. "HAVE FUN BRO! Don't do anything i woudln't do!" Louis yelled. I laughed and walked out. I picked her up and she looked AMAZING. As usual. I love her so much, she's so perfect to me. It was really romantic on the beach. We ate our dinner and after that we took a walk over the beach. "You are so beautiful to me." I started singing. She couldn't stop smiling. I stopped her and turned around. " I love you Danielle." I said. "I love you too." She said and she kissed me.

***************************************************************************************************

Louis' POV
I woke up waaaaay to early. I never wake up early, wth? I jumped out of bed and took a shower.  I MISS ELEANOR. I don't really get to see her that much. I mean we live in London and she doesn't.. ( I really don't know where El lives lol.)  Wait, it's early and she's working right now. I'm bored so maybe i can visit her while she's working? She'll like that. I jumped out of the shower where ii was for an hour or so. I dressed myself in the striped shiirt and the red trousers and went downstairs. Niall was sitting there eating like a pig. "Niall.. When exactly are you gonna learn how to eat properly  normal?" He looked at me confused and continued eating. I hit his arm. "Niall you are digusting." I laughed and walked to the kitchen. I made myself some breakfast and ate it. The food was GROSS, but i was hungry so i didn't really care.

Eleanor's POV
I was at work, being bored. Don't get me wrong, i love working here but it was so boring some times. 
 I suddenly saw a familiar face walking through the door. LOUU!. I ran up to him and kissed him. I didn't care if people were watching. I missed him so much. We don't spend a lot time together so yea.. "I just came to visit you, cause i missed you." He said. Awh. I kissed his lips. "HEY YOU HAVE TO WORK!" My boss yelled and laughed. She was so nice. I knew she was joking. I went back to the cash desk were i was standing before. Doing nothing. Louis suddenly walked away. Hmm.. Probably shopping or something. Haha. He came back with all women clothes on. OMFG HE'S SUCH A IDIOT. I burst out of laughter. I came up with an idea. Since there were no people shopping right now i changed my clothes in clothes for man. There we were, in the wrong outfits. My boss walked up to us. "I have to take a picture of this." She laughed and took a picture. Louis and i are such idiots. But i love him. (: