Chapter 18 (Part One ) x

Sorry guys, this one is a little short but i have to finish the rest. I'll update part two later tonight. Or later afternoon wherever you are. (:
______________________________________________________________________________

Zayn's POV.
I woke up at 11 am. I still can't believe what happened last night. She.. She kissed me. I don't even like the girl and she knows that. She so stupid. My beautiful girlfriend was still sleeping, resting her head on my chest. I moved very slowly so I didn't woke her up. It worked and I climbed out of bed. I walked down stairs. Nobody was up yet. It was really a mess in here. I was really bored so I decided to clean up a bit. Toby walked into the living room. He gave me a death glare. He sat down on the couch. " Goodmorning Zayn." " Goodmorning." " Did you sleep well?." Why was he so nice all of the sudden?. " I slept good, how about you?" " Yea fine. So... I want to ehm.. I want to apologise for what I said earlier. I didn't mean it really. I was just mad. I don't hate you I swear. I just want to see Allison happy you know?" He looked at me. I sighed. " I know mate. I'm glad she has a brother like you. I didn't kiss Ashley and there's nothing between me and her. She's just jealous so she tries to break me and All apart.." I sat down next to him. " Yea that's what Alli said too. I believe you didn't kiss her. I know I can trust you. So I won't mind your business anymore." Finally, he believes me. " Thanks bro." I smiled. " Thanks for what?" Alli walked in. " Hi babe. Me and Toby were just talking about yesterday." She gave me a kiss. " And I'll leave you two alone for a second." Toby walked out. " I think we need to talk about this." I looked her in the eyes. " Zayn.. There's nothing to talk about. You didn't do anything wrong. She kissed you. I'm already over it." She sighed. " Are you sure?.." I asked. " Yes I'm sure. Now you should go home and fresh up." " I don't wanna go yet. I wanna stay with you.." I looked at her beautiful face and played with her hair. " We can hang out later. I need to clean the house first. I'll call you when we're done kay?" She kissed me passionate. (When I say kissing passionate I mean with tongue ey. Just saying) " Okay babe. I'll see you later then." I kissed her cheek and walked out. I came home and took a shower. I was starving so I went down stairs to eat. Liam was in the kitchen too. "Hi mate. Where you with Alli?" He asked. "Yea, I wanted to stay with her, but she has to clean the house. Is Danielle still here?" I smiled. "Yes she is. But she's leaving this afternoon." He sighed. " Ohw that sucks.." I looked at him, he looked sad. "How's Alli doing? And is she mad?" " She's fine and no she's not mad.. Cause it wasn't my fault." "Okay." He took a sandwich and walked out. Why does everyone think it's my fault what happened? I walked up stairs and fell asleep on my bed. I was tired as fuck. 
*******************************