Chapter 31 x

I couldn't let you guys wait any longer cause i'm nice. So here's the next chapter. Don't forget to vote!!
________________________________________________________________________________

Skipping 1 boring month. (:

Allison's POV

This last month was awful. I wasn't allowed to go to school. I had lots of fights with Toby. I got it lots of fights with Ashley. But i still had my friends. (:
Zayn and i still aren't together. He has been stalking me for the last couple of weeks. So fucking annoying. He sends me letters, flowers. All kinda bullshit. I don't want it. He has been texting me so much my phone almost explodes. I haven't talk to him about what happened yet. I don't wanna talk. Cause i know i will fall in love with those gorgeous eyes again. I can't trust him and i never will i think. I still have feelings for the kid yes, but i can't just forgive him. He broke my heart, he made me cry every single night. That's not just forgiven and forgotten. Anyway, this last month i've been hanging out with Danielle and Eleanor a lot. These girls are crazy. But sooooo sweet. I've become really good friends with Louis. He's such a sweetheart. Always there to talk to. Even though he's best friend with the dude who broke me. I think Zayn's jealous. I've heard he hasn't been out of the house for ages. Only if he has to go to the studio. He lost a lot of weight. It makes me feel kinda bad. You think it's my fault? I mean it hurts him i know but.. It's his fault i left him. HERE I GO AGAIN TALKING ABOUT ZAYN ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Okay i'll stop.

"Lily?! Can you give me something to drink?" I yelled at Lily who was inside. We were all ooutside sitting in my front yard. Me Lily Noella Eleanor and Danielle. Danielle has to leave early cause she has rehearsals. I wish i was as great at dancing as she is. But i'm not, life sucks. I put on some music. "Let's listen to some old music." Lily said and walked outside. It were all old songs. I love it. Suddenly the lads walked towards my house. Including Zayn. Ugh..

Zayn's POV

"I wanna sing a song to her." I said and looked at Liam. He looked at me like i was fucking stupid. "Well.. What song?" " I don't know yet." I wanted to sing her a song, about what happened. BUT I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING. FML. I know they're all outsidde right now so that would be the best opportunity to do it. "I know a song." Louis burst through the door. "Okay... But you guys have to help me sing it. I can't do it by myself." I looked at them. They nodded. YESH. I ran upstairs and dressed myself. I first have to practice the song for a bit so that's what i did.

Allison's POV

They were now standing outside my garden. "Hi boys! What are you doin here?" I yelled. "Zayn want to say something.." Louis said. I rolled my eyes. He suddenly started singing. Who the fuck asked him to sing for me.

I was so wrong for so long
Only tryin' to please myself
Girl, I was caught up in her lust
When I don't really want no one else
So, no I know I should of treated you better
But me and you were meant to last forever

So let me in give me another chance
To really be your man
Cause when the roof cave in and the truth came out
I just didn't know what to do
But when I become a star we'll be living so large
I'll do anything for you
So tell me girl

They started singing Watcha Say by Jason Derulo. It was beautiful though but i couldn't handle this so i went inside. I started crying. I haven't done that in a long time. He continued singing. I could hear him. I sat down on the ground, leaning my head against the door. Why the fuck does he has to sing a song like that? And the boys just sang with him. Wth?
He continued singing. SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY. I DON'T WANT YOU TO SING FOR ME AND IT HURTS EVEN MORE. I cried my eyes out. Everyone was outside except for me. I just sat there.

Girl, tell me whatcha said
I don't want you to leave me
Though you caught me cheatin'
Tell me, tell me whatcha said
I really need you in my life
Cuz things ain't right, girl
Tell me, tell me whatcha said
I don't want you to leave me
Though you caught me cheatin'
Tell me, tell me whatcha said
I really need you in my life
Cuz things ain't right

This part seriously broke me. I lied there on the ground drowning in my own tears. I couldn't stop. I don't know, this song hit me so hard. Zayn was done singing.
"Babe, please come out. I really wanna talk to you.." He suddenly said. First i didn't wanna go. But Eleanor came in through the back door. "Babe are you okay?" I shook my head. She sat down next to me and i cried into her shoulder. "I think you need to go talk to him love." Was all she said. I looked at her and i nodded. Maybe it was a better idea to let Zayn know how i really feel. I stood up and whiped the tears from my face. "Thanks El." I said and hugged her. Then i opened the door. Eveyone was waiting for me. They all stared at me like i just murdered someone. I grabbed Zayn's arm. "We need to talk." I said and he followed me. We wwalked to the park. No one was there. I sat down on a bench and he sat down next to me. We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes. i started talking. "I don't want this anymore Zayn.." I looked at him. Then he started talking. "Babe.. I don't wanna fight. I wanna be with you. I wanna take care of you. I can't deal with the fact that your not with me. It kills me inside." I started talking. We looked at each other for a couple of minutes. "i.. Zayn i can't do this. I can't trust you. You've hurt me so much. And i know you feel terrible but i do too. I just can't.." "Babe.. If you wanna give me another chance, i'd be the happiest man alive... But if you don't want to i can deal with it. It's okay. If you don't want this anymore just say it." I had to think for a couple of seconds. "I can't do it Zayn.. Maybe in the future. But for now it's just... Friends.." I looke dhim in the eyes. He cried. "Zayn stop crying please.." He looked at me. Then his lips crashed on mine. I missed this so much. We were both crying, and it was now raining outside. Very dramatic. He pulled away. "Okay.." Was all he said. He then stood up and walked away. I stayed in the park till Lily found me. "Alli?! Go inside it's raining!" She pulled me up and we walked back home. Eleanor Danielle and Noella were still there. I sat down on the couch like i was a zombie or something. They all looked worried. "I broke it off.." Was all i said. "We know babe." "No i mean.. I broke it off.. He's not gonna stalk me anymore. For now we're just...Friends." They all came up to me for a group hug. "We're here for you babe. Always." Eleanor said. I smiled and stood up. "I think i'm gonna go to bed.." It wasn't really late or something but i had to go the bed. Sleep for 2 weeks. That would be good. If it was possible. I went upstairs when everyone was gone. I just lied down and the tears streamed down my face. Did i just made a huge mistake? Or was it the best decision? I DON'T KNOW. I just thought about the fun times me and Zayn had. He was so sweet. If Ashley didn't exist this wouldn't happen. But it's not only her fault. That moment Toby walked in. "Lil sis how-" He saw me crying. lied down next to me and snuggled up to his chest. You guys maybe think that's weird. But he's my brother. "I'm always here for you Allison. Even when we fight. I'll never let you down.." I cried. AGAIN. I cried myself to sleep.

The next day i grabbed my phone. One message from Zayn. It said:

- I just wanna let you know, i'm not gonna text you anymore, i'm not gonna stalk you anymore haha. I just wanna be friends. If it's okay with you? Cause i need you in my life. Even if it's only friends. I wanna talk to you whenever i want. So please come hangout with me and the lads today. I missed it so much. xx
- Long text message. Haha. But yea, i'll come. x

I missed it too. Just being around all of my friends. Now i can go to the lads house. I smiled and grabbed my clothes. I dressed myself and then i went to their house. It was a little awkward at first. But we laughed again. Much better then fighting after all.