Chapter 32 x

2 LOOOOOOOOOOONG MONTHS LATER

Zayn's POV

These last 2 months were good. Everything was back to normal. Except 1 thing was changed. Allison wasn't my girlfriend anymore. We weren't really good friends either. It was really awkard between us. I miss talking to her and stuff. Every time there was something up with me i could go to her house and talk about it. She was really my best friend.For what i've done i lost my best friend and my lover. Unfortunately.. But i had my bro's and my family. And Perrie. Yes she's my best friend. I know we have a past but i don't like her like that. I mean i do like her but not as my girlfriend. I'd rather have her as my best friend. She's always there to talk to. Like Allison was before the drama started. But i'm glad Allison still comes by our house to hang out. We have a great time but it's just a little awkard. Like we just met each other everytime she's here. But i know everything about her just like she knows everything about me. I'm sorry, i talk about her a lot but i love her. And i wasn't able to tell her. Cause of my own dumb mistakes. I don't want you guys to feel sorry for me cause it's my own fault. Oh i forgot to tell you, we're on tour. In America. For 1 and a half month right now. It's almost time to go back home. Which is great. We only have like 3 shows left to do.

Allison's POV

The boys are coming back in like 1 or 2 weeks. Me and Lily decided to give them a 'Welcome Home' party. Noella is with the boys. Harry flied her out. Lily didn't want to go cause she didn't wanna leave me. So sweet. Anyway, we were busy thinking about things for the party but the only thing i could think about was Zayn. I miss him so much, you have no idea. I know i know i was the one who broke up with him. But i want him back. Yup i want him back. It's been so long. And everytime i was with him it was really awkward. We both didn't know what to say to each other. It was like that song: Somebody that i used to know. That's exactly how i feel when i'm with him. I feel like i don't know him anymore and i think he feels the same. I heard he's back with his ex Perrie from Little Mix. I'm not jealous. I think.. Okay i'm fucking jealous but i can't do anything about it. I'm glad that they get back in 2 weeks. I miss them all. Especially the pretty boy. 

" ALLISON DEMI FIELDS ?!" Lilly suddenly yelled. "Hmmm?" Was all i could say. "Are you thinking about him again?" "No. No.. i was just thinking about... Yes." I said and stood up. "I can't help it." She also stood up and pulled me into a hug. "I know sweetie. Why don't you just tell him, i pretty sure he will be so happy." "You think so? I mean.. He's back with Perrie though.." "Babe, we're not sure about that at all. They're just rumours." Maybe she was right. I only read it on twitter. But most of the times something ends up on twitter it's true. So yea.. " Maybe you're right." I pulled back from the hug. "I'm always right" She laughed. "What the hell would i do without you?" I said and laughed. "LILY I JUST CAME UP WITH THE BEST IDEA!" I suddenly said. We continued writing down our ideas. The time flew by. 

I decided to text Zayn :

- I kinda miss you. xx

I hope he's gonna answer that..

Zayn's POV

I got a new text message from Alli, wonder what she has to say. I opened it and couldn't believe my eyes. She said she missed me. OMG this made me so freaking happy. I jumped all over the place. I was nervous for the performance but not anymore. Okay okay i have to text her back.

- Really? I kinda miss you too. x

I'm so happy right now. The concert went really good. The boys asked me why i was so happy a couple of times but i just told them nothing was wrong. This really made my day, now i can imagine how my fans feel when i reply them. I should do that more lol.

Allison's POV

I was so happy right now. I feel like a little kid right now. Idk just so fucking awesome. 

_______________________________________________________________________

It's a little short i know. But if you want me to update read my friends fanfic . It's called Juan Direction, you can find it here : MartitoJPayne

And also ready my sisters fanfic you can find it here : NoellaBerkien

Soooooooo. I'm gonna update, maybe today maybe tomorrow. We'll see. xx