Chapter 5 :

Allison's POV. 

Zayn walked out. He just asked me out. He just. Asked. Me. No. It felt like an honor.

              After school we were going somewhere. We weren't sure where though. Probably grabbing coffee and talk or something cool.

               I jumped on my bed. I hadn't noticed Toby walked in. 'You are happy I see? Just to let you know lil sis. If he EVER hurts you, I will kill him.' He said.

"'Toby. It's just a date. Were not getting married. Don't worry, we're just friends.' I chuckled. 'Whatever you say.' He rolled his eyes and walked out. I ran towards my closet. I had absolutely no clue what I was gonna wear so I called Lily. After 3 times trying to reach her she finally picked up. 

'Hey babe. Whatsupppp?

'LILY YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!' I could hear he jump away from the phone. I screamed quite loud lol.

'You have to help me oh my god.'

'What's the matter love? Are you okay?' She asked me worried.

'Yes. No! Zayn asked me out!' I could hear her laugh and I couldn't breathe. Talking about it made me more excited.

'He did? That's so cute! You have to tell me everything.'

'I will, can I come over?'

'Of course! See you.'

She hang up and I jumped down the staurs, almost breaking my neck while jumping. Toby was sitting on the couch and saw how excited I was. He just laughed when I told him I was going to see Lily. It seemed like he didn't mind, me going on a date. I think he liked Zayn.

When I arrived at Lily place Thomas opened the door. He smirked. I rolled my eyes folding my arms. 'Hi pretty, can I help you?'

'Hi Thomas,'I sighed. 'I came to see Lily. Where is she?'

'In her room. As usual.' He seemed to be annoyed as he pushed the door open. I shrugged and ran up the stairs. As I burst into her room, I saw all of her clothes lying on the bed, the ground. Literally everywhere. She had read my mind.

'I know you don't have many clothes so I thought I could give you some for tomorrow.' She said, with a huge smile one her face. ' I was was about to ask you.' I laughed. This girl had lots of clothes.

She picked out some nice jeans, a loose tank top. And some high heels. 'Lily, I don't even know where we're going.' I said.

'Look Alli, I know the type of Zayn guys,' I chuckled and she stopped talking. I covered my mouth with my hand and then she continued. 'On the first date they will take you to a restaurant. Then you're going to his place to watch movies. Trust me I got this.' She said. I laughed. 'I hope you're right.'

After a few hours spending with Lily, I decided to go home. I went straight to bed. I fell asleep and dreamt about the date.