Chapter 30 (Part 1) x

This is a little short, but i'm tired and i have a headache so the rest will be up later. Very soon i promise! xxxx

_______________________________________________________________________

Friday : Prom.

Lily's POV

' So you're telling me that you bought tickets for Alli to go to prom?" I asked Haz. " Yup." " How did you do that? You're not even in my school." " I'm Harry Styles Lily." He smiled. We all, Me Noella Harry and Niall, sat around the table discussing our plans for today. Today is prom and we really wanted Alli to come so we came up with a plan. Harry bought tickets to Prom for all of us. Including Alli. Me and Noella were going to buy her a dress. When it's time to get dressed and stuff we sent everything to her in a box. after 1 hour we're gonna pick her up with a limo. She has to come, she has no choice.

Allison's POV.

I just went to school this week. It was so boring. Even boringer than other days. I don't think boringer is a word but whatever. Lily was acting a little weird. Like she was hiding something from me. I didn't ask her about anything, I didn't want any drama. After school I went home. It was friday. Normally I was with Zayn on friday. But you know... We didn't talked yet. After what happened in the club. I think i'm just gonna watch some tv and eat Ben&Jerry's. After watching 2 movies someone knocked on the door. Toby opened it but there was nobody there. "Allis? There's a package.. For you." I stood up. It was a big pink box. I hope it's not Zayn who sent me this. I grabbed it and went inside. I read the note. It said:

' A Little Present For You' Hm.... I opened it and there was a dress in it. And heels. Wtf? There was also another note in it. It said:

' YOU HAVE TO COME. WE'RE GONNA PICK YOU UP IN AN HOUR'

Damn you Lily. I looked at the dress. It was BEAUTIFUL. But why should i go? I don't have a date. "Are you going?" Toby asked. "I don't think so.." I sighed. "But why not though?" "Cause i don't have a date.." I looked at him. He grabbed my shoulders. "Sis, you have your friends. You have to go. It will be fun!" Maybe he was right. Yup, i'm going to prom. With my friends. I smiled at him and ran upstairs. "Thanks Toby! Love you!." I yelled and laughed. "No problemo sis. Love you too." I heard him laughing. I took a shower and dressed myself. It fitted perfectly. I think Lily chose the dress. I went downstairs and waited for the car to arrive. My doorbell rang. "Bye Toob!" I yeled and opened the door. A LIMO?! Omfg. I walked towards it and climbed in. I almost broke my legs cause of the heels. Haha. " You look awesome babe!" Noella said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Lily gave me a hug. The boys smiled. I wore a beige dress with blue in it. ( Look at the side what the girls were wearing.) My hair was down. Lilt also wore a beiige dress with glitters. Her hair was in a cute little fishtail braid. Noella wore a beige dress with a bow on the front. She also had her hair in a bow. It looked amazing. "Here's your ticket." Harry said and gave me the ticket. " Thanks Haz." I smiled at him and messed up his curls. "Hey! I worked on my hair for 3 hours.!" "Haz.. I know you don't do anything about your hair except for brushing and flipping it."He laughed. "Okay okay i spent 3 seconds on it.." We burst out of laughter. When we arrived at school everything was set up perfectly. The music was great. The vibe was ggood. Everyone was haveing a great time. And so was i. Till this bitch showed up.