Chapter 14 x

I decided to update another chapter. Cause i'm nice. And because my network at home is being shitty. So i'm not able to update quick. Hehehe. I'll update again at 1200 :) Don't forget to Vote Comment etc. xxx 
______________________________________________________________________________

 Zayn's POV.

I woke up with a MASSIVE headache. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I threw up. Oh I hate this. Last night was so much fun, but now this. I wonder how Alli feels. She was pretty wasted too yesterday. Hahaha. The last thing I remembered from last night is that we were dancing. Did I ask her to be mine? I'M SO STUPID. I walked downstairs, I saw Niall eating everything we had in our fridge. " Niall. Did I asked Alli?.." " Don't know.. Ask Lou." He said. I walked into the livingroom. Louis was there with Eleanor. " Lou.. Uh.." I started. " Yes you asked her." " Uh.. Okay. Did she uh.." " Say yes? Yeah she did." He said. THANK GOD. " Thanks man." I ran up to him and kissed his cheek. " Hee! He's mine!" El said. I laughed. " I know dear." I said and gave her a friendly hug. I walked back up stairs and took a shower. When I was done I checked my phone. No messages. I decided to text Alli.
- Hi babe. I don't know if you remember anything from last night..? Call me when you read this. xx

I god, I hope she remembers. 
After a few minutes Alli called me. 
Z- Hi babe!
A- Hi! Hahaa so you remember everything?
Z- No.. I wasn't sure I asked you. But Louis said I did so.. 
A- Hahaha. I eh.. I do remember everything you said to me.
Z- okay.. Uh.. You wanna hang out?.
A- yea sure babe. My place or your place?
Z- maybe you should come over here. We can watch a movie with Lou and El, if it's okay with you?
A- uh.. Yea sure. I be there in a few bye. 

* End of phone conversation*

Allison's POV
This is going to be really awkward, I think. I got dressed and grabbed my phone and walked out. When I got to the lads house Zayn was outside. No shirt on. O M G. He looked so fit. He noticed me standing there. " Hi babe." He came up to me and gave me a kiss. " Hi!. Haha no hangover?" "Yea definitely. But didn't drank that much didn't I?" He said smiling. " Yea you did." I laughed. " Oh." He said with his mouth in a 0 shape. I burst out of laughter. " Don't laugh at me!" He said, looking sad. " He then picked me up in bride state and brought me in side. I couldn't stop laughing. " Hi Alli!!" Louis ran over to me, leaving his girlfriend on the couch. He crushed me in a hug. " Lou..LOU I CAN'T BREATH." I laughed. I looked over to El. " Hi El!" I said and smiled. " Hi love how are you?" She said. Louis sat down on the couch again and El snuggled up to his chest. I sat down on the other couch. " Want something to drink babe?" Zayn asked. "Yea sure." . He walked into the kitchen. I decided to go to the kitchen too. Zayn was singing. His voice is just, I can't. It was so beautiful I almost burst out of tears. I applauded. " That was beautiful." I said. " You are beautiful." He came up to me and kissed my lips softly. I blushed. "Why, thank you." I said and put my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist and picked me up. I put my legs around his waist and he spins me around. I couldn't stop laughing. " How can I make you stop laughing?" He said smiling. " I don't know hahaha." " How about this." He said and gave me a long kiss. I wanted to stay like this forever, but Niall came into the kitchen. " Wow wow WOW. Am I interrupting?" He chuckled. I jumped off of Zayn and walked back to the living room. 5 minutes later Zayn came back too. He had a huge smile on his face. He sat down next to me and I snuggled up to his chest. Louis put on a movie. It was Paranormal Activity. Seriously, I'm never afraid of anything. Except for ghosts and insects. This movie was so scary, I almost shit my pants. I just buried my head in Zayn's shirt. He knew I was scared. Finally, the movie was over. " Seriously guys, I'm never gonna watch a movie with you again. EVER." I said and jumped up. "No please babe, stay." Zayn said.  He looked so cute and innocent. Eleanor and Louis laughed. "No. I'm going home." I said trying to look mad. I failed, and burst out of laughter. "Your so weird." Zayn walked up to me. "I know you love it." I said and kissed his cheek. He kissed my lips. " I'll walk you home." "No babe you don't have to." " I insist." He grabbed my hand and we walked out. Zayn, why do you have to be so damn cute?. We walked home, hand in hand. We stood infront of my front door. " Bye, beautiful." Zayn said and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist. There we were, standing on my porch kissing. So, SO romantic. Hahaha. I broke the kiss to catch my breath. "Bye handsome". I said and rang the doorbell. Toby opened the door. "Hi Toby." Zayn said still holding my waist. "Oh hi Zayn.. So.. Are you guys like.. An item now?" "Yes we are." We both said. "Okay.. Just to let you know Zayn.. If yo-" " if you ever gonna hurt me Toby will kill you. Bye babe, I'll text you." I gave Zayn a kiss and he walked off. " Thanks for warning him. But you don't have to be over protective you know?" I told Toby and walked up stairs. Why the hell did I go home?. I'm bored now.. I decided to log in on my twitter. I had LOTS of new mentions and followers. I searched for Zayn's twitter, and looked through his tweets. He didn't tweet in a while. I wonder if he wants to make our relationship 'Official'. I think not. and I don't want that either....yet. I logged of and went to bed. I watched a movie but fell asleep. This day wasn't that awkward as I thought. It wasn't awkward at all.