Chapter 27 x

MY STORY IS ALMOST OVERRRRR. :( Hahahaha but there's still a couple of chapters coming up, so don't worry be happy. (:
___________________________________________________________________________

The next day was boring. And I started drinking again. I sat on my porch. Toby wasn't home, he was with a friend. I just sat there, drunk. People were staring at me. Cause this was my 3rd bottle of wine. The neighbours who passed my house asked me if I was okay. I snapped and yelled at them so they left. This was my life right now. That's when Lily came. She talked to me but I didn't even heard her. I just continued drinking. The only thing I heard was "Niall get Zayn, maybe she'll listen to him." If I'm not gonna listen to you I'm definitely not going to talk to him. But he came. He started talking to me. But I still didn't listen. He then grabbed my drink. Seriously?. " Give it back." I said and looked at him. " Not if you don't listen to me." " Fuck you." I stood up. " Alli please listen to me." He grabbed my wrist. " Zayn.. Don't touch me." I said and walked inside. I grabbed a new bottle of wine. I don't know how many we have but I'll drink till they're all gone. I went outside again. And ignored everyone around me. " What are you, an alcoholic now?" Zayn asked. " Yup." I replied and looked him in the eyes. I smiled sarcastically. He looked at me and walked away. " Fuck off." I whispered. They all got away. I looked at them. I realised I didn't want to drink anymore. So I threw the bottles away. All of them. I went inside and sat on the couch. I fell asleep there.

3 days later.
The days have flown by. That's because I fall asleep really quickly everyday. Because I don't eat. I walked to my bathroom and looked at myself. I looked awful. I started crying. My hair was a mess. I was very pale. Almost as white as snow. And it was almost summer. I really need to do something about myself. I took a shower and dressed myself. Then I brushed my hair and did my make up. I looked in the mirror again. Much better. I went down stairs and grabbed something to eat. Toby was outside talking to Hannah. I walked outside. " Well hello, if it isn't Ashley's second half." She looked at me. " Shut up Alli. We're just talking." Toby said. I could see that he still likes Hannah. The way he looks at her. So cute. But I don't like her. " I was in a fight with Ashley. She called me a betrayer cause I told her it was enough with the whole Zayn and Allison drama." I heard her say. I looked at her. " I don't wanna be friends with that girl again if she won't leave Alli alone. And Allison, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. But I was afraid that if I wasn't a friend of Ashley's I wouldn't have any friends.." She walked over to me. I looked at her and she was crying. " Are you serious or is this a set up?.." I asked. " No Alli I mean it. I'm really sorry for everything. And I really hope it's going to be alright between you and Zayn." She cried. I knew she was telling the truth. " Come here." I said and pulled her into a hug. Hey, she was my friend too ages ago. " And I'm sorry for everything I said to you Hannah. I always knew you weren't the same as Ashley." I pulled back. " Thanks.." She gave me a little smile. " So.. What about you two..?" I looked at Toby and Hannah. Hannah blushed and looked away. Toby gave me the ' go away' look. " Okay okay I'll go.. Bye Hannah. I'll see you around." I said and walked away. I decided to go to Starbucks. " The two of you want coffee?" I asked. " Yup." They both said and I went to starbucks. There were a couple of people in starbucks who shouted my name. I took a couple of pictures. And gave my signature, I don't really know why cause I'm not famous. I went back to my place and gave Toby and Hannah their coffee. I had a great laugh with them actually. I went outside. Hannah was ready to leave. I gave her a hug. Suddenly Ashley yelled my name. " HEY ALLI! THIS SONG IS FOR YOU!." She put on Drunk by Ed Sheeran. She sang along changing the lyrics. Instead of 'I'll be drunk again' she sang ' You'll be drunk again'. First of all, I stopped drinking. Second of all, why does she always starts drama? Seriously. I ignored it, but I got annoyed a little. I gave Hannah a hug and she walked off. I looked at Toby who went inside. This was my chance. I ran over to Ashley and pushed her to the ground. " WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO START DRAMA ASHLEY?!" I yelled. Every time she tried to get up I pushed her back to the ground. I grabbed her ipod and threw it against the wall. I grabbed Ashley's hair and banged her head to the floor. There were so many people watching right now. She pushed me of and we started fighting. She was now on top of me and hit my face a couple of times. I think my nose was broken after the last hit. I threw her off and now I was on top of her. I grabbed her throat. I couldn't stop. She choked but I didn't care. Suddenly someone grabbed my arms and pulled me up. It was Zayn. I sat down on the grass looking at Ashley who couldn't breath. OMG what did I do. I was in shock. I sat there for a couple of minutes. People were gone now. Except for Lily Noella Hannah and the lads. Zayn was talking to Ashley and comforting her. UMM HELLO?! I got up and wanted to walk away but Zayn stopped me. " WTF DID YOU DO ASHLEY?!" I turned around and looked him in the eyes. "I had a fight with her. As you can see Zayn." I smiled sarcastically. " YOU THINK THAT'S OKAY?!" He was being scary right now. " Oh you choose her side? Maybe you should date her. You obviously like her more than you like me." I turned around again. " YOU ALMOST KILLED HER ARE YOU CRAZY?!" "I'm crazy yes. I'M CRAZY ABOUT YOU ZAYN AND YOU DON'T EVEN SEE IT. YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH HER!." My eyes started to tear up. He looked at me like I was fucking stupid. "I APOLOGISED FOR THAT!" " Yea cause sorry makes everything better. ZAYN ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?! I ALMOST KILLED HER CAUSE SHE TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!" " That's not true Alli.." He looked at me. " Wha..? Okay excuse for a minute while I'm letting check out my ears cause I don't know if I hear that right. You say it isn't her fault? Who's fault is it then? Mine? I don't think so. You cheated on me. With her remember? I always told you she tried everything to get you away from me and you told me that was not gonna happen. Another lie. I don't get it Zayn. Wasn't I enough for you?" I looked at him. He was speechless I think. There was an awkward silence. " Can I say something?.." Lily suddenly said. " No Lily.. You can't. This is something between me and Zayn. And since you bailed on me to be best friends with Noella. I'm sorry but it's the truth.." She looked hurt but she nodded. " I'm sorry for that.." She said and walked away with Noella. I looked at Zayn who was still speechless. " I can't believe you Zayn. You were everything to me but Ashley is probably more important then me. You broke my heart.." I started crying. He tried to hug me but I pushed him off. " Alli... I know what I did was wrong.." I looked him in the eyes again. I sighed. " You really think that's gonna make everything better? I don't think so Zayn. Fuck you and your new girlfriend there." I pointed at Ashley. I walked away. " MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE ANOTHER DRINK!" Zayn shouted. I walked back and hit him in the face. " FUCK YOU ZAYN! GO SCREW YOURSELF. I'M DONE. I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU EVER AGAIN." I ran back to my place and collapsed on my porch. I cried my eyes out. I saw Zayn was angry. He was shouting and talking shit. Ashley tried to calm him down but he pushed her. Hard cause she fell. He walked away. That's what you get. I walked to my room and went to bed. I cried myself to sleep. AGAIN.