Chapter 10 x

Authors Note : Hi loves! Sorry for the late update but i was busy with writng new chapters. And with school. I'm done for this year, so i can update more :) Anyway, please vote comment etc. Enjoy reading, i hope you guys like it :) It's not very long though..
 _______________________________________________________________________________

*End of the week*

This week past by slowly, THANK GOD IT WAS FRIDAY. This week was crazy. There were so many girls at school who came up to me cause i went on a date with Zayn. I just told them we were friends. And that's it. We had a short holiday now, for like 5 days.

I was chilling in the sun with Lily and the boys. Just listening to music, and talk about everything. Me and Zayn didn't go on a date again, but we text each other often. 

Anyway, i do want to go on a date again. I'll just wait till he asks me. :) 

Yeah, Niall and Lily went on a date too. They are now officially dating. It's too adorable. but a little fast i think. But they really like each other. I'm very happy for them.

"So when are you guys going on a date again?" Louis suddenly asked. Can he also read mu mind? Just like Lily.

"Dunno.."I said while looking at Zayn. He gave me a cheeky smile and aswered : "Maybe this week. Who knows."

OMG, i hope he's gonna ask me.  I grabbed my phone and sent him a text.

A- so.. You're gonna ask me out on a date this week?

He replied quickly.

Z- like I said babe... Who knows... :)

A- Cheeky bad boy. Haha

I look over to him and he smiles at his phone.

Z- Pardon me? I'm a very nice guy. Now you hurt my feelings.. :(

A- Yes indeed. But you're sneaky.

Z- Hahaha true. But who cares ey?

A- I do.

Z- Really?

A- I like it. :D

Z- Really? You're a cheeky little bad girl too, though.

A- NO I'M NOT!.

Z- Yup you are. Deal with it.

A- No i'm not. Am i?

Z- Yes you are. But i like it. :) xxx

I blush as i look over to him. He looks me straight in the eyes. We started laughing.

" Why are you guys laughing?" Niall and Harry said. "Oh i see. You cheeky people are texting each other." Liam said. We only laughed harder by him saying that. I couldn't look at Zayn anymore without laughing.

A couple of hours later everyone was home. I was watching a movie with Toby when the doorbell rang. I opened the it. It was the Bradford Badboy. "Hello my pretty lady." He said and gave me a hug. "Why, hello handsome guy, what are you doing here." I said and looken Zayn in the eyes. "Do you have anything to do tomorrow night?" "uhh.. No. Why?" "Well i wanted to ask you out." He said smiling. YES FINALLY. "I'd love to."I said. "Okay then" He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed. "You like to come in for a bit?" i asked. "Yeah sure." We sat down on the couch. "So where are we going for our date then?" "I'll take you for a nice dinner, and after that. That's a surprise."He said. "Alright." i said smiling and looking into his gorgeous eyes. We were talking for half an hour before he had to go home. When he was gone I went to take a quick shower. When i was done i logged in on Skype and Twitter. When i did that Louis called me on Skype. "HI LOU! Why are you calling?" "Rescue me please. Niall and Lily are making out. Ashley and Harry are dry humping each other on the couch. Liam's gone with Zayn, and i'm sitting here, right in the middle of the lovebrids." I laughed my ass off. "You are superman right? Why don't you just go up stairs?" "Why that's a good plan. Never thought of that. Y U SO SMART?" I laughed. He walked upstairs but we were still Video chatting. "So when is Eleanor coming?" I asked. "Actually she is coming tomorrow. With Danielle. FINALLY. I missed her so much." He screamed. He smiled like an idiot. "I can see."I said. There was a little silence. "Well Love, I'm going to bed. Maybe you girls could all hangout. After i spend time with El ofcourse!."H said. "Yea, that sounds fun. I'll speak to you tomorrow. Sleep well Lou!" I said and hung up before he could respond. I jumped in my bed and fell asleep right away.