Chapter 39 x (LILY & NIALL)

Lily's POV

So, in 2 weeks Alli and Toby's 19 birthday will be. Me Danielle Eleanor and Noella have been hanging out much to come up with ideas. It was really hard, and it had to be a surprise. Even though they both hate surprises. But yea, they gave me an amazing party so i have to give back. Today i was going to the cinema with Niall. A few days ago we had a discussion about nothing. Always drama about nothing. He's such a sweetheart but he can be annoying too. I was really excited to go to the cinema but there was one problem; The fans. I mean i don't really care about them but there will be rumours about me and Niall. Cause we're not official for the world yet. UGH. Maybe it's time to make it official. But my privacy will be gone FOREVER. I was talking to myself, while polishing my nails. Sang along with the music which was blasting through mu room. Today i didn't giva a shit about the neighbours. (: There was a knock on my bedroom door. I put my nails poslish down. "COME IN!" I yelled. But the music was to loud, i think the person didn't hear me. "COME IN CUNT!" I yelled and the door flew open. It was Niall. "Oh hi babe! Sorry about the cunt part." I laughed and he did too. He walked up to me and kissed my lips rough. I lied down on my bed and he started kissing me. I chuckeled. He pulled back and sat down next to me. "Are you done?" He looked so hot with his beautiful blue eyes, and his extremely sexy accent. I didn't realize i was staring. He suddenly kissed my lips. "Sorry.. i eh.. Yea i'm ready. Just searching for my shoes. I stood up and he slapped my bum. I turned around causing my hair to flip. "You got me overwhelmed with that." He said. I burst out of laughter. I hit his arm playfully and he grabbed my chin carefully and kissed my lips. He looooooves kissing. But i do too. Hehe. "Niall, if you ever wanna go to the cinema you'll have to let me go." I laughed. He blushed. I ran my hand through his beautiful blond hair. I wonder what it would look like when it's brown.

Niall's POV

She grabbed her shoes. I couldn't take my eyes off that girl. Dayum she was hot. And she looked amazing. I stood up and kissed her cheek. I know i kiss her a lot. But i love kissing, and cuddling. LOL. We went downstairs and her brother was sitting on the sofa. "Hi Thomas." I said and patted his shoulder. "Hi man, Whaddup?" "Nothing much, just taking your beautiful sister out." I smiled. He looked at the both of us. "Okay, have fun. And take good care of her." He said and i nodded. I said goodbye to Lily's parents and we walked to the cinema. It was like a 20 minute walk, but it was beautiful outside so it didn't really matter. We were walking holding hands. Evertime i thought i saw a fan she let go of my hand. I looked at her. "I think it's time to make this thing official Niall. I don't really want to hide anything from your fans." She said. The biggest smile grew on my face. "Are you sure?" She nodded and i picked her up and spunned her around. There were a few fans, staring at us. I didn't care. Okay so we sat down in the cinema. We watched The Lucky One. Lily was only staring at this Zac Efron kid. Which made me a little jealous. So i just started kissing her neck. "Are you jealous?" She said. "Is it that obvious?" I blushed and she nodded. I chuckeled but just continued kissing her neck leaving love bites. I could tell she enjoyed it. After the movie we went to my house, where Alli was too. "ALLLLIIIIIIIII!" Lily yelled and attacked Alli. I laughed and walked into the kitchen. YES, to get food. Lily followed me and watched me making a sandwich. She looked at me like 'are you gonna make me some' I started eating in front of her face. "Dickhead." She said and started making her own sandwich. I stopped her and gave her a bite from mine. WHICH I NEVER TO WITH ANYONE. Unless she is REALLY special. And yes she is. "Awh Niall thanks. I know you don't share your food. I must be really special then." I was already done eating my sandwich by now. "Yeah you are." "How special?" She gave me a cheeky look. "This special." I kissed her lips softly but it ended up in a rough make out session. " I love you Lily." I said and she looked into my eyes. "I love you too Niall." I smiled like an idiot and grabbed her waist. She wrapped her leg around my waist and her arms around my neck. I spun her around while kissing her. I really loved this girl.