Chapter Eight x

*The next day*

 This morning was just like every morning. I did everything I had to do and then went to Lily to go to school. After school I went straight home. I was really excited about the little coffee date. He picked me up around 3:30. I don't know but I was really happy to see him. He looked good, like always. We went to Starbucks. " Shall we walk?" He asked. " "Yea sure." I said. We were walking, it was nice. We were laughing and talking about everything. We arrived at Starbucks. It was nice outside. Zayn walked inside and came back with two coffee.  " Here you go." He said and handed me over the cup. " When are you guys going on tour again?" I asked. " Well, I don't know actually. I think in like 2 months or so. We just came back from America." He said smiling. I couldn't help myself stare into his beautiful eyes. Gosh.. "Are you okay babe?" He asked. " Oh uhh.. Yea. Yea I'm fine." I said blushing. " You're so cute when you blush." He said. That made me even blush more. It was silence for a moment. " You look beautiful." He suddenly said. " Why thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." I said. Right that moment a girl started screaming. " OMG IT'S ZAYN MALIK!." She yelled. Oh hell no.. She ran up to us and started screaming even more. Now there was a huge crowd around us. Zayn just took pictures and signed things. I could escape the madness. I took a little distance from the crowd, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Ashley. Oh no.. She did this?! "I told you to stay away from Zayn." She said. " Yes you told me, and as you see it didn't work. Maybe you should back off. Cause you have Harry Ashley. He likes you." "So? I like Zayn. And what I want is what I get." She said. She walked off. That stupid hoe. She made me so mad. I just stood there waiting for Zayn, when some girl came up to me. She was like 5 years old. " Hello, you were with Zayn right?" She asked. She looked so innocent and cute. " Yes I was." " Can you please help me get a autograph? Cause the crowd is to big.." It looked like she was about to cry. " Aww yes of course. We have to wait a few minutes tho. " I said. We waited a few minutes and the crowd grew smaller. I saw he was looking for me so I walked up to him. " I'm so sorry babe. But my fans-" " it doesn't matter. But can you give this little girl an autograph and a picture?" I asked. " Give him a hug!" I wispered to her and she jumped in his arms. Aww that was too adorable. When he was done with the picture she ran up to me. " Thank you! What's your name? And can I have a picture with you too?" She asked. " My name is Allison, and yes of course." 30 minutes later there were still a few fans. Zayn grabbed my arm and we started running. " Come on!" He yelled. I ran with him but I didn't ran fast cause I couldn't stop laughing. When we finally reached the boys' house we both laughed our ass off. " Hahaha, I hope they don't know where I live now." He said. When we were done laughing, he looked me in the eyes. " I never had so much fun in my entire life." I said while I was still laughing. Then he kissed me. His lips were so soft. Omg I'm kissing Zayn!. I kissed him back. It was so passionate. He licked my bottom lip for entrance. Our tongues danced perfectly together. After a few minutes we broke apart catching our breath. Zayn's POV She was still laughing. I looked her in the eyes. This was my moment. " I never had so much fun in my entire life." She said. I had to kiss her. And that's exactly what I did. I put my lips on her soft lips. This felt so good. I licked her bottom lip for entrance and she let me in. This kiss was so passionate. I didn't want to stop. Eventually we broke apart to catch our breath. I could feel her hot breath on my lips. It gave me shivers down my spine. I wanted to stay like this forever. I had to say something to break the silence. " You wanna watch a movie or so?" I said with a big smile on my face. " No I should probably go. I haven't seen Toby all day." She said. "Oh okay.." I said while looking sad on purpose. " Aww don't be sad." She said and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "You could make it up to me?." I said. YES I WANTED TO KISS AGAIN. " Well, what do I have to do than?" She asked. " Kiss me". She first gave me a kiss on my cheek, but then se kissed me on my lips. Yey. We broke apart. " Bye Zayn." She said and walked out. " Wait, do you have twitter? Haha just want to post something." I said. " Yeah, it's @AllisonDF." She said. " Thank you babe. I'll see you later than." I said. And she walked out. I want her to be my girl. But first I'll take her to a romantic dinner. I sat down on the couch and logged in on my Twitter. I had loads of messages but I didn't feel like reading them today. I tweeted : 'Had loads of fun with @AllisonDF today. We should do it again love :) x'. A couple minutes later her name was trending worldwide. Damn my fans are fast. I checked the tweets. Oh lord no, not the hate tweets. I saw a couple photo's too. Some of the tweets I read were awful. It disgusted me so I logged off. I decided to watch some tv, before the lads came back. 

_______________________________________________________________________
Authors Note : I don't know if that twitter acc. exist, but i just had to come up with a name, so..
Anywayyy, thanks for reading. Vote Comment etc. I'll update tomorrow loves ! :) xx