Chapter 3

Zayn's POV 

The whole time I talked to Alli, I noticed she was a really sweet girl. Really polite. It was really hot to see her fight. It was cool to know that we had cool neighbours. Her brother Toby, was quite nice too. But Alli was the nicest. I already started to like her, which was quite werid because we had only known each other for less then a day. But she was just..

" Why are you talking to yourself? Ooooooh i know.' Niall said, as he burst through my door. I didn't even hear him coming: I was talking to myself, out loud.

'What are you talking about?"'

'You only talk to yourself when something is bothering you. Or when you like someone. You like the pretty brunette don't you? GUYS ZAYN HAS A CRUSH!" He yelled. I grabbed his face and covered his mouth.

'Shut up you little leprechaun. I don't like the girl I only know her for a couple hours. I like her, but not like that. I said and laughed out loud.
         'Yea yea whatever. So.. you wanna join me and Harry? We're watching Transformers.' He asked. TRANSFORMERS? THAT MEANS MEGAN FOX. Ohyea.

'No i'll pass. I'm tired.  I said. Niall started freaking out like a little kid.

'Woow, n n n n no. You NEVER say no to Megan Fox bro. YOU MUST DEFINETELY LIKE THE PRETTY BRUNETTE!' He screamed, and walked off.

'HER NAME IS ALLISON AND NO I DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT!' I yelled back. I don't like her. Do I?