Chapter 18 (Part two) x

Zayn's POV

I woke up by my phone ringing. It was Alli.

*phone conversation*
A- Hi babe.
Z- eh Hi. (Sleepy voice)
A- were you asleep?
Z- yea kinda..
A- I'm so sorry, go back to sleep.
Z- No no I'm awake now. Are you done cleaning your house?
A- Yea we're done.
Z- Okay, you wanna come over to my place?
A- Yes. I'll see you in a few. Bye babe!

*end of conversation*

I yawned and jumped out of bed. It was really sunny outside, so I put on some loose shorts. No shirt today. (:
I walked downstairs and took a blanket and walked outside. I put the blanket down on the ground and lied down on it. After a few minutes, someone suddenly sat down on my stomach. I opened my eyes and saw Alli. " Hi babe." She kissed my nose. "Hi beautiful." I kissed her lips. We kissed for a few minutes when Louis walked past us. He coughed. " There are children around here. Go dry humping in your room Zayn." I didn't care what he had to say so I just continued. All suddenly burst out of laughter and got off of me. " Seriously guys why do always have to ruin my moments?" I said as the other lads were now outside as well. " Don't know, it's funny." Niall said and walked away. Me and Alli burst out of laughter. Now all the boys were gone. Alli lied down next to me and snuggled up to my chest. " You want something to drink babe?" " Yea sure." I walked inside and grabbed two drinks. I also grabbed my ipod and my speakers. I walked outside and gave Alli her drink. I put on some music and sat down on the blanket. I took a sip from my drink and stood up again. " Can I have this dance?" Alli grabbed my hand and we started dancing and jumping around. So much fun. I picked her up and spin her around. We both were crying of laughter. This ended in a make out session. As we were kissing I saw Ashley staring in the corner of my eye. I broke the kiss. " Ashley is staring at us." I laughed. " Oh really? Good for her." Alli said and wrapped her arms around my neck. As soon as she did that Ashley walked away. HA. Louis walked outside. " You guys wanna play an game?" " Like what?" " Truth or Dare." OOOOOOOH I LOVE THIS GAME. " Yea sure" Alli said and we walked inside.

Allison's POV
We walked inside. Niall and Harry had put down some pillows on the ground. We sat down. I sat next to Zayn and Eleanor. " I'll start. Truth or Dare... Louis." Harry said and smiled cheekily. " Erm... Truth." " Okay.. Are you in love with me?" " THAT'S A STUPID QUESTION! Of course I'm in love with you. LARRY FOR EVAH." I burst out of laughter and so did the others. " EY what about me?" Eleanor asked in a very dramatic way. " Oh.. Yeah.. I'm in love with you too. Harry is just my secret lover, even though you now know we have this thing going on." Louis said and kissed Eleanor. " Oh stop it. I'm almost crying over here." I said and laughed. "Okay now it's my turn. Truth or dare.... Allison Fields." He smiled. "Eh.. Truth. Mister louis Tomlinson." I laughed. " Are you a virgin?" WTF is that for question?!. Okay I'm just gonna answer it honestly. " No." I said and felt almost everyone staring at me. " What?! What is wrong with that? Don't tell me you are all virgins?!" I laughed and looked over to Zayn. He smirked. Cheeky little bastard. " Someone's gonna get laid tonight." Louis screamed. I burst out of laughter. " I'm not that easy Lou.." I said. HAHAHA. We played this game for like an hour when it was my turn again. This time it was Zayn who asked me. " Truth or Dare?" " Dare." I said. FUCK why did I said dare?. " Here we go.." I heard Liam whispering. " You shouldn't have said that my lady." Louis said laughing as hard as he could. Okay now I was scared. "Eh.. Girl I just wanna see you strip. Right. Now. Cause it's late baaaaabe." He started singing. I looked at him like he was fucking crazy.. And yes he was. "YAAAAAY STRIP FOR OOHZ!" Louis screamed. Eleanor and Harry slapped him both. "HEY! What was that for?" He screamed. "You're supposed to say us. Not OOOOhz like me." Haz said. "I'm your girlfriend, I'm the only one who can strip for you." El said smiling. "Okay then. Let's go." Lou said and grabbed her hand. Louis is a pervert. " Are you kidding me?" I said and looked at Zayn. " No.." " You really think I'm gonna strip for you in front of all these people Zayn?" " Yeah.. No probably not. Never mind." He said. I burst out of laughter and so did Eleanor and Danielle. "Just kiss me." He said and I kissed him. The day went by, I just hung out with the lads Danielle and Eleanor. It was fun. When I came home it was already late so I went to bed right away.

_________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote coment etc. x