Chapter 34 x

Zayn's POV

The next day i woke up, with Alli in my arms. She was so sweet while she was sleeping. I didn't want to leave the bed but i had to use the bathroom. -,-

When i was done i went downstairs. My mother was in the kitchen with my little sister. "Morning!" I sad and smiled. My mom came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Morning Zayn. Slept well on the couch?" My sister laughed and gave me a suspicious look. She knew i didn't sleep on the couch.  " I eh.. Yeah." I lied cause i didn't want to bother my mom. I looked at my sister. She laughed and walked away. I grabbed something to drink. "So this Allison huh? She's nice." I looked at her and she smiled. I looked away. "You like her don't you?" "I eh.. I don't know.." I sat down on the kitchen table. I didn't want to look my mother in the eyes. "Zayn.. Your sister told me Alli and you have been dating." WHY DID MY SISTER TELL HER THAT? I looked her in the eyes. "Yup." "Zayn, i can see you still like her. The way you look at her. And she likes you too. Why would she come with you all the way down here?" She was right. "I know. I do like her. I always have. But i don't think she feels the same way.." I said.

Allison's POV

I woke up. Zayn was gone. I decided to go downstairs. He wasn't in the livingroom. Only his sisters. "Morning everyone. Where's Zayn?" I asked and they all pointed to the kitchen. I walked toward the kitchen and i heard someone talking. It were Zayn and his mother. I listened for a bit. They were talking about me. "I know. I do like her. I always have. But i don't think she feels the same way.." I heard him sigh. Awh he feels the same way as me. I wanted to enter the kitchen but i didn't. I walked back to Doniya who was sitting on the couch. "Hi Doniya." I smiled. "Hi! Slept well with Zayn" She grinned. Oh they knew. "Yes actually." We burst out of laughter and started talking  a bit. That's when Zayn walked into the livingroom. "Goodmorning Alli. Slept well?" He asked. I blushed and nodded. He bit his lip. OMFG ZAYN STOP. "So what are you guys going to do today?" Tricia asked. "I think i'm going to show Alli how Bradford looks like"Zayn said and smiled. woohoo i was excited. But i know there will be LOADS of fans. Everyone will start rumours again. My phone went off. I was Lily calling. I walked upstairs. 

*Phone conversation*

L- Hi babe! How's everything going?

A- Hi! Everything's fine. How about you? 

L- Yea it's a bit boring. Everyone's gone.

A- But you have Niall right?

L- Yea.. We got in a little fight. So i told him to leave and now he's with his friends from Ireland. 

A- Awh.. Shall i come back?

L- NO stupid! So how's everything going with Zayn.?

A- Oh he's fine.

L- No i mean between you two?

A- Oh yea eh.. We're friends.. Still..

I heard her sigh on the other side.

L- It's time that you guys get back together.

A- I know.. We slept together.

L- WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

A- I mean.. We slept in the same bed. We didn't do anything.

L- Oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

A- HAHA. Babe i have to go. Zayn's taking me sight seeing. Bye! I'll text you.

L- Okayyy bye babe have fun!

*end of phoneconversation*

I went to the bathroom and dressed myself.  Then Zayn walked into the room. "Who was that?" He smiled. "Lily." I wanted to walk away. He grabbed my arm. "Eh Alli... eh... You look pretty." He said. Sigh. "Thanks"  I smiled and walked down stairs.  After half an hour we left. He showed me everthing. And he showed me his High school. He told me everything about his past. We had such a laugh. After sight seeing we went shopping. I didn't have much money with me. " Lets take a picture together." Zayn said and pulled me beside him. He grabbed my waist and i put my arms on his chest. He smelled so good. He made a picture and put it on Twitter. ' With my best friend @AllisonDF . Had such a laugh today ! :) x x. (picture)'  Awh he was so sweet. I grabbed my phone and logged in on twitter. I retweeted the tweet and tweeted something myself. 'Had such a great time with @zaynmalik today. We should do that more. Xxx' He smiled when he saw it. After an hour walking we sat down on a bench. "Today was fun." He said and looked at me. "Yup." There was a little silence. "Alli.. I was wondering.." He started. "Yeah...?" "I was wondering, maybe we could start over.. I mean with everything. I'll start." I put his hand out. "I'm Zayn Jawaad Malik. Nice to meet you." I laughed. I grabbed his hand and shook it. "I'm Allison Demi Fields. Nice to meet you too." We burst out of laughter. When it was dark outside we went home. We already ate so we sat down on the couch. We continued our night watching movies with the family. They're all so nice. I really missed this. Being with my family. Just having fun. Zayn looked at me. My eyes were a little watery. "Are you okay babe?" He whispered. "Yea i'm fine i'm just gonna go to bed." I stood up and said goodnight to everyone. I lied down on the bed and cried. I didn't even notice Zayn walked in. He sat down next to me and pulled me up, into a hug. I cried into his shoulder. We just sat there. "What's wrong babe?" I looked up. "It's just.. Watching you with your family makes me realize what i don't have. I miss having a family around me.." I pulled back from the hug. He rubbed my back. We just sat there in silence for a couple of minutes. "Let's go downstairs again. I said and smiled. He shook his head. "We're staying here. We're gonna watch a movie up here." He smiled and put on his tv. He put on some movie. I don't even know what it's called. I snuggled up to his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I slowly fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to Vote! Let me know what you guys think <3 

And i'll tell you now. My story is almost over, but there's something awfull coming up. You'll see (: