Chapter 24 x

A little short i'm sorry.

______________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't believe my eyes. I coughed. Ashley was on top of Zayn and it looked like he was enjoying it. My eyes started to tear up. Zayn saw me standing there. " Oh Alli. I..I...I. This is not what it looks like. " He said and Ashley got off of him. " I think I'm going to be sick.." I said and ran out. The rest of the boys walked in to the garden, they went shopping. They saw me crying. I collapsed on the floor. I almost vomit. I can't believe this. Harry ran over to me and so did Lily. Oh now she cares.

Harry's POV.

We drove home. Me Louis Niall Liam Lily an Noella went shopping. It was fun, but I missed Alli. I don't know what happened between her an Lily but it seems they're not as close anymore. I parked my car and we all walked over to my house. Alli ran out of the door holding her stomach. " I think I'm going to be sick." She said. She collapsed on the floor crying. Wtf?. I ran over to her and so did Lily.

Lily's POV

We went back home. I couldn't stop thinking about Alli. I was angry but I don't really know why. Harry parked his car and we all got out. We went to his place but I saw Allison running outside. What the fuck happened? She collapsed on the floor so me an Harry ran over to her. " What happened Alli?!" I yelled. She looked at me like ' oh now you care' . Then I saw Zayn walking outside, his hair was a mess. And then I saw Ashley she laughed and her hair was a mess to. It looked like they had sex or something.. Wait whut?! " What is Ashley doing here?!" I yelled at Alli. She cried. " OMG Are you.. Are you serious?!" I got really angry. " JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! ALL OF YOU!" She yelled an ran back to her house. I walked over to Zayn. I hit him on his arm. " I can't fucking believe you!" Then I walked over to Ashley. I spit on her face and was ready to punch the shit out of her but Niall stopped me. " YOU WHORE!" I yelled. Ashley walked away and went to her own house. Everyone went inside. Everyone was furious with Zayn. I didn't want to go inside. " Niall, I'm not going to sit in the same room as that filthy motherfucker I'm sorry. He hurt my best friend!" He looked mad. " I get it. I'll bring you home babe." He said and kissed my lips.

Allison's POV.

I can't believe this shit. I just can't.. OMG. I can't breath. I just sat there on the ground. It felt like nobody was around. I cried my eyes out. I didn't hear anything. Zayn cheated on me. Zayn. ZAYN. ZAYN FUCKING MALIK CHEATED ON ME. I just can't.. This is to much for me to handle. I wanted to leave but Harry hold me in a hug. And Lily was asking me stupid questions. " JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! ALL OF YOU!." I jumped up and ran to my house. Zayn can go straight to hell if you ask me. I hate him right now. I never thought he was the kinda guy who'll cheat on his girlfriend. Everytime I close my eyes I see Zayn and Ashley together. I closed my front door and collapsed on the floor. Everything went black.

Love/Hate. - Zayn Malik.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें