Chapter 22 (Part One) x

It's alittle short but i was busy. EJOY XX
_________________________________________________________________________________

Allison's POV.
The next few days were fun. We got to meet Harry's new girlfriend. Her name was Noella and she was really nice. Me and Lily became good friends with her. She told us she just moved to London so she didn't have any friends here. She also came to the same school with us. It looked like Harry was totally over Ashley. Which makes me happy. Today was Friday, I didn't go to school cause I had to go shopping with Lily and Noella. The boys had an idea of going camping. I loved that. Me lily and Noella had to get food and stuff cause the boys were in the studio. We first went out shopping for tents and other camping equipment next we went grocery shopping. We had a lot of food I can tell yah. But you know Niall, he eats everything. When we were done we went to a little cafe. "So why did you move to London? I mean.. You're only 16 right?" I asked Noella. " Yea you're right. But I always wanted to live in London. And since my dad Is in the army and my mom is to busy to spend time with me I decided to live on my own, go to college here, and meet new friends." She looked at me. " You live on your own too right? With your brother..-" " Toby, yes. Our parents didn't want to take care of us so we lived with Lily for a long time till we were old enough to buy our own house." I explained. We were talking for hours. We all went home. We first went to Noella's house to pick up her stuff. Then we dropped her at Harry's place and we went to pick up our stuff. When I walked back to the lads' place nobody was there except for Lily and Noella. There was a note on the table. " They already went to build up the tents." Noella said and gave me a drink. After about 20 minutes Zayn called and told us to come. When we came there, there were 4 tents. Me and Zayn shared one. Lily and Niall shared one. Harry and Noella shared one and Liam and Louis shared one. Very romantic, but Danielle and Eleanor couldn't come. There was a little distance between the tents so everyone had their privacy. I sat down next to Zayn. " Hi babe." He kissed my lips soft. We just sat there talking about everything when Louis came up with the idea to go swimming. There was a little lake in the woods. Me and Zayn walked to the lake hand-in-hand. " Babe, I don't have swim wear with me." I looked at Zayn. " You can swim in your underwear." I gave me a cheeky look. I pulled of my shirt. Zayn did the same. " I count to three and we jump in a'ight?" He said. " 1.. 2.." He grabbed my hand. " THREE!" He yelled and jumped in. I burst out of laughter. " THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Zayn yelled and climbed out the water. The others were already swimming btw. I ran away feom him. " BAAAAABE. GIMME A HUG!" He yelled and followed me. I couldn't run so fast cause I was laughing to hard. He grabbed my waist and pulled me up over his shoulder. " ZAYN PUT ME DOWN!" " OF COURSE!" He yelled and threw me in the water. It was freezing. " FUCK YOU ZAYN! IT'S SO COLD!." I screamed. He came into the water. He swam over to me. " Lemme save you my princess." He kissed my cheek and grabbed my waist, he pulled me close to him. His hot breath gave me shivers. " Save me. I'm drowning.." I said. We burst out of laughter and I swam away. We got to the others and we started meesing around in the water. It was fun. Zayn got out of the water really quick cause he was a little scared. I got out of the water as well. I sat next to him. " Why aren't you out there?." " I don't like swimming. Go back and have fun." He smiled. I looked in his eyes. " No, I wanna stay with you." He stood up and grabbed some towels. He gave me two. " Thank you." I put the towel around myself and lied down on the grass. He did the same. We lied there for half an hour just laughing and talking when Louis started screaming. " COME HERE EVERYONE. We're gonna play a little game!" Zayn and I walked over to them. " Okay we're in but first I'm gonna change." I said and went to my tent. Zayn followed me. " You'll have to wait." I looked at him. " Why? You're my girlfriend." I went into the tent and closed it. " Better luck next time babe." I said and changed my clothes. When I got out of the tent everyone had already gathered around the fire. I sat down next to Zayn who was already changed. He looked sad. " Sorry babe." I laughed. I kissed his lips and his face lit up. " Doesn't matter." He laughed. We started the game. It was called : Flip the Cup. There are 2 teams. Me Louis Niall and Noella. And the other team was Zayn Liam Harry and Lily. Louis said you and your lover couldn't pick the same team so.. Anyway, this is how it works : You put your cup on the table. You have to try to flip it over. Every time you succeed you take a shot. So that's what we did. The first round we won. The second one the other team. The last round was the most important. This was the finale. " Okay, the team who loses has to clean up all the mess on sunday. The others can go home without doing anything. Kay? Kay. 1..2..3 START!" He yelled we started the game. Everyone was a little drunk so it didn't work out really well. Haha. Eventually my team won. OHYEA!!. " WE WON. OHYEA OHYEA!" I yelled and ran around and so did Louis Niall and Noella. I suddenly felt two arms around my waist and I felt the cold water. Zayn threw me in. AGAIN. " ZAYN OMG!" I yelled. I was a little pissed off till I saw the others of my team in the water too. After half an hour we sat around the fire again. It was already late, the time had flown by. After a few minutes talking and laughing we all went to bed. " Goodnight babe." Zayn said and kissed the top of my head. I snuggled up to his chest. " Goodnight Zayn." I said and fell asleep really quick.

_________________________________________________________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT x