Chapter Nine x

Authors note : Sorry bout the late update. I was busy :) enjoy xx

_____________________________________________________________________________

Allison's POV 

I came back home. I had an amazing day with Zayn. I couldn't help but smile the rest of the day. I decided to call Lily. 

*Phone conversation* 

L: Hi babe, how are you? So tell me about your date? 

A: yes I'm going to tell you. But can we hangout? Just come over to my place and we watch movies or something? 

L: yea sure. I have A LOT to tell you too. I'll see you in a few. Bye. 

* end of phone conversation* 

15 minutes later Lily arrived at my place. I made some popcorn and I picked out some movies. " So tell me. How was it?" She said with a huge smile on her face. "It was amazing!" I said. " You guys kissed didn't you?!" She practically screamed. " Omg you did! How was it?!" " Well.. It felt SO good, seriously." I said. " But I'll tell you the whole story. First we went to Starbucks, we had a lot of fun until a hundred of fans came up to us. When I escaped the crowd Ashley came up to me and told me again to stay away from Zayn. But fuck her. Anyway, suddenly Zayn grabbed my arm and we started running. And when we arrived at his place we had such a laugh, and then he looked straight into my eyes. And then he kissed me." I told her with a huge smile on my face. "THAT IS SO CUTE kJhdfGHjKjhg." She screamed and started jumping around. We both laughed. " So what did you want to tell me?" I asked. " Yea, uhh.. Niall asked me out." She said blushing. " OMG REALLY. I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE LIKED YOU. Ohyeaah." I yelled. " YES, omg I'm so happy. I hope it's going to be fun." She said. She looked very nervous. " It will be, trust me. You guys are the cutest couple ever!" I said. After an hour talking we finally put on a movie. This movie was so boring, I don't even know what it's called. But I didn't care. The only thing I could think about was Zayn. I grabbed my phone and logged on twitter. I had 100000 new messages. Some of them were very sweet. But most of them were awful. Most of them were like this: ' YOU UGLY PIG. STAY AWAY FROM ZAYN' or ' I'll come for you and kill you' or ' Zayn deserves so much better. Someone like me' . I decided to ignore the tweets. I looked for the one Zayn posted and replied : 'I had so much fun! Can't wait to do it again :) xo.' I got so much tweets after that. And I had +10000 followers. A few years back, I wondered how it would be to have so much followers. " Lily looks at this shit." I showed her the tweets. " OMG that's awful!" She said. I decided to post a tweet : 'Ladies an Gentlemen, for you to hate me like that, you have no reason to. I haven't done anything wrong. Yes I went on a date with Zayn. I really don't care what you have to say about me. And for the ones who are happy with it, thank you for the sweet tweets'. I sent it. After a few minutes Zayn posted something too. It said : 'I love my fans, but if you all gunna hate on @AllisonDF , I don't like you. She did nothing wrong. So please stop the hate. She is a nice girl. Thank you :)' Aaaww, that was sweet. In 1 minute my name was trending. 3 times. One said my name. The other one was StopHateOnAllison and another one said Allizayn. I saw a 1000 photo's on twitter of me and Zayn today. I put my phone away and continue watching the movie. I always wondered what it felt like to be hated this much. I can tell you, it's not fun at all. When the movie finished Lily went home and i went to bed. I coudln't stop thinking about the messages. How did Danielle and Eleanor take the hate?. After a few minutes i stopped. I don't what people going to say about me. As long as i'm with Zayn, i'm fine. I almost fell asleep when my phone went off. I picked it up and it was Zayn.

*Phone conversation*

Z: Hi babe, how are you doing?

A: HI! Uhh.. Yea i'm fine, i was just going to bed. How are you?

Z: Well.. something's bothering me..

A: Okay, you can tell me?

Z: I know you got a lot of hate today, and i'm so sorry for that. I didn't mean to hurt you. And i know you are. I feel guilty right now.  And if you want me to leave you alone, i will.

A: Zayn are you crazy? It doesn't matter. I don't care about the hate. As long as i have fun with you, it's fine by me.

Z: But it's my fault..

A: You didn't do anuthing wrong Zayn. Don't worry about it. I'm fine. I just wanna hev fun, so can we just continue dating? Please?

Z: YES of course. Are you sure you're fine?..

A: Yes silly. I am. I had a lot of fun with you today. I don't regret anything. But if you don't mind, i'm going to bed cause i have should tomorrow.

Z: alright, sleep well babe. I'll speak to you tomorrow.

A: Bye Zayn.

*End of phone conversation*