What did she just say? Did she say that she is the executive? No, this isn't good. I was supposed to be talking to a man. I wonder if there is someone else that I can talk to.

I slowly walk over to the table and reluctantly sit down. "Hello, I'm..."

"I know exactly who you are, and I actually asked my fellow executive if I could take his place, so I could personally meet you. I have to say that you are even more of a jerk than I thought, but I will listen to your speech before I make up my mind."

The door opens, and servers bring in food. What? I didn't even get to order my own food. How rude.

As the staff leaves, the woman smirks. "Don't look so irritated. It was easy to find out what you like, and I made sure to order it. I don't want to waste my time ordering food. Now, I have exactly fifteen minutes left before I have to leave for my next meeting. You better hurry up and begin talking or you'll run out of time."

I watch in horror as the woman pulls out her phone and sets her alarm for fifteen minutes. Dang it! She wasn't kidding. I quickly grab some food that I like, and I begin my speech. I really don't like being treated like this, but I guess to save my hospital, I will have to grin and bare it.

Buzz..buzz...buzz..

The woman puts her hand up to stop me in mid-sentence. "Sorry, but I have to go to my next appointment. I will be getting in touch with you shortly. Oh, don't worry about giving me your contact information. I have it already."

The nerve of that woman. I have never been treated so poorly in my entire life. Who does she think she is? If I didn't really need her help, I would have already walked out of this room myself. UGH!!

The woman stops at the door and turns back to look at me. "By the way, you can call me Bella." Then the woman turns and walks out of the room.

UGH!!! THIS IS THE WORST!!! WHEN I'M DONE WITH THIS, I'M GOING TO SHOW THAT WOMAN EXACTLY WHAT I THINK OF HER!!!!

I take a few moments to calm myself down before I finish eating the food on my plate.

As I walk out of the restaurant, I can't help but to wonder who that woman really is. It shouldn't take too much to find out who she is.

***

Mr. Wijitan POV

I called my friend to come to my house. I don't think I can quite explain it properly over the phone. He has to see what my daughter is going. I have the pictures of her dorm room before my staff cleaned it out, along with the pictures of the house that she is supposed to get as her graduation gift where she has pictures of Phana all over. I had the staff bring down her laptop and the boxes from her dorm room, so I could show him everything. I'm not going to hold back anymore. I didn't realize just how bad my daughter is until I looked at all of this. She definitely needs help.

As I hear people walking down the hall to my study, I take one last look at everything and I hope that my friend is willing to help. If this doesn't work, I don't know what I'll do. Maybe I'll have to ask Mr. Panitchayasawad for help. I'm sure he would know what to do and he has already threatened to take care of it himself if we don't resolve it quickly.

As my staff directs the doctor into my study, I quickly stand up and go greet him. "Hello, I'm so glad that you were able to come, N'Porsche. I was actually afraid that you may turn me down."

Prosche keeps a blank face as he shakes my hand. "To tell you the truth, I almost did until Max told me to help you. I didn't even know how he found out that you had asked me for help and I'm sure I probably don't want to know, but clearly you have done something. So, tell me exactly what is going on and hopefully I can help."

Reluctantly I decide to tell him the whole story and not just about my daughter. I'm sure once he knows that my daughter is upsetting a friend of Mr. Panitchayasawad's step-son, he will feel a little more pressure to help me.

After I explain everything to him, he quickly understands what is going on. Porsche looks at the boxes and then at the pictures and laptops on my desk. "What is all this?"

"These boxes are the things that my staff retrieved from my daughter's dorm room when they packed everything up. The pictures show exactly how her room looked like before the things were removed and I have her laptop to show you exactly how far she is stalking N'Phana." I go to the boxes and I open each one. I first pull out the bag with the wedding dress and I unzip the front. As I pull the dress out of the bag, I say, "She bought this less than a month after the moon and star competition last year. She had only known N'Phana for less than a month and they hadn't talked besides for classes and competition things. As far as I could find out, N'Phana had never once even shown any sign of liking her or wanting to go out with her."

Porsche had begun writing down notes earlier as I was explaining the situation and he is continuing to write down notes. When he stops, he looks up at me. "What else."

I put the wedding dress back into the bag and I set it aside. I bend down and pull out the couple outfits that she had bought for Pha and her around the same time that she bought the wedding dress. I continue on until I have shown Porsche all the items in the boxes and in the suitcase. Then I go to the pictures of what the room looked like and along with the house.

Porsche continues to take notes but doesn't say anything.

As Porsche is looking through all the pictures, I open up Pring's laptop and I type in my password. Pring doesn't know that I had an additional user setup just in case I would need to get into her laptop. I'm so glad that I was thinking ahead back then but I never really thought about something like this. I was trying to be helpful in case she left her homework on it and needed me or her mother to send it to her.

As I open her hidden folder, I say, "This is where she documented or kept track of things. Her plans for the wedding are here, along with the honeymoon. How many kids that they will have and N'Phana's sizes for everything. I still don't know how she got all of it, but she did. She has his shoe size, pant size and so on."

I continue to show him all the files on her computer and once again, Porsche didn't say anything but continued to take notes.

When Porsche finally finishes his last note, he looks up at me and asks, "Anything else?"

"Well, my daughter managed to escape from my wife's parent home in the mountains and she immediately found this boy again. Luckily, he was with some friends and they immediately got out of the restaurant but from what I understand, she tried to follow them, but they lost her."

I anxiously look at Porsche and wait as he continues to right additional notes.

I hold my breath as he finally puts his pen down. Oh, I hope he can help us.

"Hmmm. I think we have a very good case to be able to hold her for a mental evaluation. I will have to have another fellow doctor help, since I usually don't handle adults. I'll get in contact with him tonight and see what he says. Do you have any idea where she is right now?"

I slowly shake my head no. "Unfortunately, no. She did come back to the house to get some of her clothes, but I was still at work."

Porsche nods and nonchalantly says, "Well, if Max is asking me to help, I can be pretty sure that he probably already knows where she is at. I'll talk to him."

Porsche flips his notebook shut and stands up.

I guess this is it. I don't think that I can turn back now. Well, I couldn't turn back as soon as Mr. Panitchayasawadhad called me, but this seems to be final. I really hope Pring will forgive me some day. I'm doing this for her future happiness.

Posted September 18, 2018