"Thank you Nonno." I got to my feet and approached him to give him a brief hug.

This had worked out just as I had planned, much much better than I thought it would. And who knew it would be this easy. I was happy alright but I wasn't about to jump for joy or show any sign of it in front of him.

We spent more time talking about the company and other work related stuff before I left to go find Santa Faye, the person who made this happen with ease.

~~~
Walking down the hallway all I could think about was Santa Faye and doing things to her no man had ever done. My lust scale was at an all time high from not being with a woman in a really long time and also because I was happy. Images of her naked body flashed in my mind and that was enough to get my blood warm.

I smirked to myself as I came to a stop in front of her door, I contemplated whether to just enter or knock. Deciding  on the latter, I raised my hand to knock but stopped as I heard voices inside her room. Who was she talking to and what were they talking about? Bringing my ear closer to the door I tried to make out what was being said but all I could hear was the word stupid and foolish. Was she scolding herself for what happened earlier?

Manners forgotten, I open the door and barged into the room taking her by surprise. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw me and she looked different than earlier. She had let her hair down in an attempt to cover up my beautiful work of art.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked as I closed the door and fully entered the room.

"N-no one, j-just myself." She answered, covering her neck with her hair.

"My family can sometimes be too much. I should have told you about the hickey earlier, just thought you knew." I said as a way of apologizing but not actually apologizing.

"I-it's okay." Faye said with a small brief smile, not looking at me.

She was hurt and embarrassed alright and what baffled me was the fact that she wasn't reacting or throwing a tantrum like other women would have done in this situation.

"It's not okay, you need to stop being a push over and stand up for yourself. And you shouldn't have run earlier." I said a little bit too harshly.

Santa Faye lifted her head to look at me with misty eyes and a forlorn look on her face.

"I didn't mean to..."

"Y-you are right. I shouldn't have run." She made her way to sit on the bed.

Making my way there, I joined her, sitting close and taking a hold of her hand.

"Tell me why you cut yourself." I gently asked the question that had been floating around in my mind since I saw her scars, knowing very well I was threading on dangerous waters.

Santa Faye hurriedly pulled her hand out of mine and scrambled off the bed. She shook her head no, wiping at the tears on her face. I followed her to where she stood, turning her to face me and look me straight in the eye. Carefully I took off her glasses and disposed of them so there was no barrier.

"Please tell me, I want to know, I promise not to judge you or anything." I pleaded with her.

This was the first time ever I was pleading with any woman and with her, it didn't make me feel any less of a man like I thought it would. She stood there not blinking for a while which meant she was really having a mentally struggle to give in or not. It wasn't easy for her and it never will, to share a dark piece of yourself with a stranger who has been nothing but mean and rude to you.

"On second thought....you don't have to if you don't want to." I cooed to her.

Taking her hand again, I led us to the bed and made her get inside before joining her. I wrapped my arms around her tensed body bringing her closer. It took a while before she finally relaxed. We both laid there, breathing, and not talking and it was the most peaceful thing ever.

Seconds passed into minutes with neither of us still saying a word and from her steady breathing I thought she had fallen asleep.

"It started back in high school and it was a way for me to cope with all the pain I felt inside. High school can be really tough if you are "different". The bullying and body shaming got so worse I wanted to take my own life." She said barely above a whisper.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard her say she wanted to take her own life. She must have really had it bad in her life and now, I partly understood why she was the way she is, hell I'd be this way if I went through what she did.

Warm tears dripping on my shirt drew me out of my thoughts and to the person beside me. Slowly, l lifted her face up to stare into her wet eyes before doing something I had been yearning to do since I left my grandfathers study.

I crashed my lips to her warm ones, kissing and tasting her. This was so wrong, taking advantage of her like this but who cared. Her lips were like a drug and I was getting addicted to having them on mine. Maybe it was her innocence and naiveness fueling my lust for her.

I broke the kiss after a while and wiped the tears from her face.

"You don't have to."

"I-it's okay. You have already seen my scars might as well hear the story." She croaked out trying to hide her face.

We settled back into the bed, with her continuing with her story and me badly nursing a hard on.

Santa Faye Wilson☝🏾

Crappy chapter but thanks for readin☺️. And so sorry for the late update.
Vote, comment and share!!!. Love you all❤️.

PS- I don't why I put the song there 😂but I hope you enjoyed listening to it.☺️