Little Miss Luna Book Two Announcement

LITTLE MISS LUNA BOOK TWO CHAPTER ONE IS OUT!!!!! AND IM FCKING EXCITED!!!! I did post all of this in the Story Promos chapter but I don't know if any of you get notifications for adding stuff to previous chapters so here's a quick announcement that I'll eventually delete! Anyways, if you liked Little Miss Luna, I really hope you'll go and join everyone on a whole new adventure in Book Two! If you're problem with this book was that it was slow and boring and not lacked adventure, WILL BTCH I GOT NEWS FOR YOU!!! BOOK TWO IS GOING TO A FULL RIDE OF LOVE, LOSS, MAGIC, AND ADVENTURE!! Please, please, please stick with me and Sophie and Cortez and everybody else in Book Two as they find their way through new obstacles and adventures!

Exclusive summary of Little Miss Luna (Book Two):

Sophie has finally adjusted to the world of caring for werewolves as their Luna and taking on all her duties that come with the title. She has formed friendships and bonds that are unbreakable. She has people young and old looking up to her, nearly worshiping her. There is only one flaw that haunts Sophie every night that she closed her eyes to sleep.

Sophie is not familiar with her wolf. She has familiarized herself with everything in her new life, except for the beast inside of her. Every night it haunts her and torments her for having no control. She scared of her wolf, as she is of the other wolves around her. This is not a life she is used to, one full of violent beasts. Maybe, if she just forces that beast deeper and deeper inside her, she'll never have to face it's darkest sides.

Little does she know, she had people coming for her. Witches and demons and wolves alike, coming together to take down a future threat. They're starting a war they can't predict, no matter how hard they try. When faced with this new threat, Sophie must form her own team. Without her pack watching her back, she clings to whatever resources she has to defend herself and those she loves. Even if that means trusting those created by the devil himself.