Volume One ; Bonus Chapter

It's finally June and you know what that means!!
IT'S PRIDE MONTH!!
🏳️‍🌈🎉🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈🎉🏳️‍🌈

I know a few of you mentioned that you wanted a bit more of Miguel and Alex (which you will definitely get in Volume Two, don't even worry you're little gay butts) But, until then, here is something super lovely and super gay for all of you to enjoy! It's a long chapter dedicated to the first time Miguel and Alex met! There's a bit of fluff but most of it is smut...

🚫WHICH MEANS YOU MUST IGNORE THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE UNDERAGE OR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEX SCENES!!!🚫

If you don't mind commenting and answering; Are you a lesbian? Gay? Bi? Trans? Queer? Or questioning? Female? Male? Gender fluid? Or prefer no label at all? When did you realize you weren't straight or cis? I'm curious as to what my readers identify as.
I'm personally a bisexual female and have been out for two years so it's really exciting to finally celebrate my gayness! Let me know a little bit about you and we can all be gay in the comments together!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Anyways..
"THIS IS A GAYS ONLY EVENT! GO HOME!"
😏😏😏😏👅💦🍆🍑💦👅😏😏😏😏

~

Watching Sophie, Miguel's new baby sister, was beautiful. Watching her nervously stumble over her words in the microphone was adorable. The dress she wore complimented her personality and appearance perfectly. Even the ceremony itself was amazing. There were so many people from so many different packs and everyone was having fun. Miguel hadn't even met some of the packs that had attended.

"The Lorton Yews pack? What's a Lorton Yew?" Miguel asked before he took a sip of his scotch drink.

"Lorton is a village of beautiful, open land within the England where our pack mainly stations. In Lorton, we have a tree over a century old as an outstanding landmark. It was actually planted by Luna Andy's great grandfather when he started this pack. He planted it because Yew trees are known to represent longevity and regeneration, two of werewolves greatest traits as supernatural creatures. We cherish that tree as we cherish any Alpha and Luna of this pack." An older man from said pack explained as if he were describing the greatest day of his childhood.

"Wow..." Miguel nodded, taking another sip of his scotch since he didn't have much to say about that. He definitely wasn't going to dive into a conversation about a tree. "Then, What are you guys doing here, in America? Are you only here for the mate ceremony?"

"We're actually here on business. Only a few of us are here but we should be here another year or so. And since our pack have some old ties with yours, Luna Andy couldn't pass up the opportunity to visit." The old man further explained.

Miguel nodded understandably as he reached up to scratch the left side of his neck. He frowned as he touched the spot and it reacted painfully, feeling hot and sensitive. That was a bit odd. Was it the alcohol in his system that made his blood hot? That would maybe pass as an explanation if it had ever happened before but scotch was one of Miguel's favorite drinks. He drank it all the time and was never this uncomfortable.

"Excuse me for a moment.." Miguel forced a smile and turned to disappear into the crowd.

Now that he thought about it, his whole body had been kinda hot for the past hour or so. It wasn't the alcohol, his wolf was perspective enough to tell him that. It was something bigger than that. And the second that thought came to mind, Miguel's eyes widened and his heart rate quickened.