1.32

She didn't know how it happened, but Sophie and Cortez were suddenly ripping their clothes off of each other. Literally. Cortez grabbed the neck of her shirt and ripped it right down the middle just to start kissing over her skin. Sophie moaned as he kissed, licked, and bit her skin. And his hands were everywhere, all at once.

Quicker than Sophie could comprehend, her and Cortez were completely naked. He was hungrily groping her in all the best places as he kissed her like there was no tomorrow. Sophie found herself clawing at Cortez's shoulders and pulling his naked skin against hers. She was itching to have more of him. It wasn't enough. She could never get enough of him.

"Cortez, please.. Cortez.." Sophie begged through heavy panting and moaning.

And then Cortez was inside her, rocking his hips against hers over and over again. Sophie couldn't think through all the pleasure. She felt like she was being launched into space as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Sophie cried out in pleasure, Cortez's name ripping through her throat with every rough thrust of his hips. He felt so good and she wanted him to know that.

The very pleasure that Cortez was giving her was building and building until she was quivering beneath him. She could hear him grunt and groan with every thrust, his sharp canines teasing the skin of her neck. Sophie felt like she was screaming but she didn't care. She didn't want him to stop. And she shamelessly begged him not to, burying his fingers in his thick black hair and then digging her claws into his back.

And just as her orgasm crashed through her, Sophie woke up with a loud gasp. She clenched her chest as she began heavily panting. There was sweat coating her body, causing her skin to feel cold despite the burning sensation she felt radiating through her bones. Her heart was racing at a mile a minute and she was nearly hyperventilating with the way she was breathing so fast.

Sophie looked around the bedroom, through the darkness. There was nobody. Cortez wasn't even laying in bed beside her. The sun wasn't even up yet. It was just a dream. And yet, it hardly felt like one. Sophie wasn't going to deny that she has had a dream like that with Cortez before but it wasn't usually like that. It wasn't that graphic. It wasn't that real. It didn't feel that good. It was mind blowing how good that felt.

The pleasurable sensation still lingered beneath the covers, to Sophie's surprise. She could feel her core throb with need. It was begging for that pleasure back. And her legs were slightly trembling.

Sophie's hand slipped beneath the covers and between her legs. She moaned as she cupped the heat between her legs and her head fell to her knees. She couldn't believe a dream had taken her this far. Shorts and panties were still covering her and somehow, the slightest pressure of her fingers there made her feel good. Not as good, but it was enough to soothe that desperation.

Restraining herself, Sophie pulled her hand from between her legs and fell back against the bed. Her hand fell to Cortez's side of the bed and slid over the warm sheets. He must've just left. She wished he hadn't. Maybe he could make this need within her go away. But Sophie pushed that thought away. It was just a dream. She wasn't sure if she wanted to be touched by Cortez yet.

Why did she want to deny that too? Of course, Sophie was sure. She wanted Cortez. But she was scared that it was just the hormones talking. But yet again, did it really matter? Who really cared anymore? It felt so good when he touched her in her dream. She wanted that in real life.

Sophie pushed every dirty thought out of her head and let her eyes fall shut. She just needed to sleep.

~

Sophie gently knocked on the door to Cortez's office. She waited. There was nothing. She knocked again. Nothing. Her eyebrows furrowed as her lips perched in a pout. Jeremiah said he was in his office. He couldn't possibly be too busy to hear a knock on the door. It was too early to be working anyways. She hadn't even eaten breakfast yet. After waking up and finding Cortez gone like he was last night, she came looking for him.