Nick Imagine

An: (Requested by @greeneyedgirl1990 ) 💕
———

Y/N has been a family friend of the Clarks since she was rather young. Y/N was known for being the sunshine in the room, even when her home life was not the best. Her parents left her at a very young age, causing her to be placed in the orphanage system.
Y/N's home-taker lived across right from the Clark's, so everyone in the neighborhood soon knew about her fast.

Her home-taker basically only wanted Y/N in the house for the extra cash, he even said it himself. His name was Theodore, which who was a very bitter man. Y/N was put too work constantly, or would be abused. One day Madison came over with a homemade pie, along with both of her children.

Madison knew Theodore pretty well from his passed system children coming to her during school hours, crying. So once she found out he had been given another chance to have another child, it disgusted her. Madison saw you across from her house many times cleaning the yard, and she noticed you were  young like her children, and that you were such a beautiful child.

Madison knew she couldn't get involved unless you would tell to her about the living situation, so she decided to come over with her kids with food, hoping to get into Theodore mind a bit.

Y/N didn't know what was going on when Theodore ordered her to go play outside with Madison's children, but you followed his order quickly without any thought.

You remembered this day as clear as day because you gained friends for life, but of course you had no idea at the moment. As Madison left with her kids, she gave me a smile before entering her home.

From that day on, Madison changed the way Theodore acted towards me. He bought me an stand-up art easel, age along with some art items. Theodore ordered me still around, didn't show me any affection, but allowed me to be creative.

Then it was my senior year of high school which I was happy about. I held many awards, scholarships, and along with being one of the most youngest artist in my school. I had a plan to become a famous artist after Highschool, and tell my story to others in my works. I had my life planned out so well, that I wanted nothing to jeopardize it.

Alicia and Nick were like my siblings, and they even treated me like I was there family. And who knew? Travis's son, Chris, actually got along with me too.

Every night I would come over to eat dinner, which Madison would ask how Theodore was treating me, and she would always would put extra on my plate. She loved me like a mother, and I appreciated that. Nick would always sit beside me and would make jokes, causing me to reply sarcastically back, earning a high five from his sister.

I still even would show up to dinners when Nick would be missing, due to me trying to calm Madison's nerves a bit. My parents were on drugs from what I know, so I guess I could help her out in a way. And every time I got a call that Nick was okay, I'd run to the hospital, not caring where I was, and what I was doing at the time.

I had a connection with Nick, like no other. He was my everything, like we both had to protect one another because If we didn't, we would be afraid to loose each other.

Then the apocalypse started, and it even gave us more fuel to do that exact same thing. Unfortunately, almost every night I would have panic attack in the Clark residence after Theodore never showed up one night, so they took me in.
Nick was always the first one there, and would be the only one to calm me down. Nick would always jump into bed, and hold me in his arms until I would calm down, and be lay there until  both of us fell back asleep.

Last night was just like the others, and same for the mornings. You were still wrapped in Nicks arms, while his face was tucked into the crook of your neck. You smile and start to play with the little hairs on the back of his head. This caused Nick to somehow pull you closer to his body, causing you to let out a giggle.

You then sorta laid there enjoying the moment eveb when the world you were in was slowly dying, you knew the only thing that mattered to you was Nick.