Gif imagine- Nick Clark

An: Pt.2 of the previous chapter, since it was requested♥️

2 of the previous chapter, since it was requested♥️

———

The next morning, you decided to get a head start of the day.

As you hopped into the shower, you immediately shudder as the cold water hits your chest. Goosebumps immediately appear, causing you shiver a bit. Once you've had got used to the temperature of the water, you started messaging a small amount of shampoo, and messaged it into your scalp.

The memories of last night started to scatter around your head making you groan in annoyance.
" Don't let this take affect on you. You are strong." You say before rubbing the inner crusty out from your inner eyes.

After you took a cold shower, You changed into a clean set of clothes, and walk to breakfast. As you placed two pancakes on the platter, you then quickly grab some orange juice.

As your eyes scatter for a seat, you see Troy and some of the Militia sitting across from Nick, which who was waving over to you with a smile.
You felt your heart immediately sank and melt at the sight of Nick.

You almost allow yourself to smile, but somehow you manage to keep it from showing.
As you made you're way over to the table that they were sitting at, you took a seat next to Nick.

" Morning." You say to the boys with no emotion written on your face. You then rip the small condiment packet of syrup, and started drizzling it over the pancakes.

While you were too busy drizzling the syrup, the boys just gave one another a confused look, due to your actions. Everyone knew you were a morning person, so this was a shock for them that you were not today.

" You alright little bird?" Troy asks you while using his nickname he gave you awhile back. You then look up at Troy for a slight minute, noticing that he was a bit interested of what could've made you in such a pissy mood. You then look back down at you plate, and cut a small triangle piece.

" Why wouldn't I be?" You ask sternly as You take a bite from my food.
" Because you usually are chipper every morning." Troy points out as you ignore the comment and continue eating. It was silent for awhile, and you were almost about done with your breakfast.
" Y/N, is someone bothering you?" Nick asks as he then starts to put a hand on your shoulder. You immediately shrug his hand away, causing some of the men and Troy to 'ohh'.
" Don't touch me." You spat to Nick in a low voice.
" Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Troy jokes out, as the men begin to laugh, and you then began to gather the tray.

" Go to hell Troy." You spat before getting up and leaving Troy and his friends laughing, with a rather confused/worried Nick.