FTWD- Nick Clark

" I don't think they'll come back..." I tell Alycia as I lay on her bed and stare at the ceiling.

I was currently living in my best friends and boyfriends house for two days now, with no call back from my parents. They went to Las Vegas last week and they were supposed to show up four days ago, when the virus's and madness first broke out.

The last time we spoke is when they found out I'm dating a Junkie named Nick Clark. I understood that they were disappointed but I couldn't help it. I loved him...

" Don't say that Y/N. They are probably stuck in traffic." she tells me as I just roll my eyes. They were the type of parents that would arrive back earlier then needed, and always have been very strict. They told me when they come back, that Nick and I wouldn't be a thing anymore, and would put me in a all girls school in Kentucky.

Im just assuming the worst happened and they are will not come back home.

There was then a knock on Alycia's door and I saw Madison peek in her room smiling at us.
" Dinner is ready." Madison tells us. We both then get up and make our way to the dinner table.

I sat in between the Clark siblings and across from Madison, and Travis.
As Im halfway into eating my dinner, Madison begins to talk about Alycia, and about her college letter to UCLA. I then feel Nick place his hand on my thigh making me tense up for a second.
I just look up at him and see him try to hide his smirk as he took a bite from his steak.

I ignore it, and pretend it's not a big deal until he moves his hand higher up my thigh. I immediately pushed it away.
" Stop." I mouth to him with a serious look on my face before turning my attention to Madison and Alycia's conversation as Nick begins to talk to Travis.

I then get a idea and decide to mess with Nick a little...

" So Travis how is Chris?" I ask as I move closer to Nick and put my leg on top of his.
"Oh he's alright, he should be coming on Tuesday." Travis tells me as I then act really excited just to get Nick jealous. Don't get me wrong I liked Chris as friend, and I was truly excited to see him. I just over exaggerated a bit.

" Oh really! That's great, I can't wait to see him again, last time he was just so adorable and sweet to me." I say to Travis, earning a smile to appear on his lips.
" Is that so? My Chris?" He asks me surprised and shocked as I just nod and feel Nick tense up.
" When you get to chat with him, could you tell Christopher that I said 'Hey'?" I asked as Travis nods and takes our dirty plates and walks into the kitchen with Madison and Alycia to clean plates.

I then feel Nick grab my hand and pull me towards his room but I stop him by pulling my hand back.
" No. Nick not now." I say scolding him because we both know Alycia or Madison would be looking for us.

I then watch him push me on the wall aggressively, as he leans down to my ear.
" Do you fancy him or something?" He asks as
He bites and tugs on my ear lob. My eyes roll back in pleasure as I let out a moan.

I then realized what I'm doing and move away from Nick and stare at him.
" I don't fancy him. Only you." I say smirking at him as I watch him lean on the wall smirking at me.
" Then prove it to me later tonight." He tells me as I just groan in annoyance.
" In your dreams." I say before making my way back to Alycia.