Gif Imagine- Chris Manwana

( An: Just got back home, love you guys❤️)

Imagine you, Chris, and Travis were walking around a city to scout for resources, and Chris can't stop flirting with you

" What are we exactly looking for?" You ask Travis as you held onto your backpack strap.
He turns and looks with you with a small smile. You could tell the man was very tired, as all of you were. But mostly Travis.

"Water, any food, clothes, and weapons." He tells me as I then feel Chris put a arm around you, causing to break out in a wide smile. He just kept smiling down at you, causing to squint at the boy.

" What?" You ask him, chuckling a bit. He just smiles and finally looks away. You then hip bump him, causing him to look at you with a smirk.
" Tell me."
" It's just -" but before he could tell me what was on his mind, Travis starts hollering down the street. I didn't even realize how far we were from his dad. Both of us immediately stopped talking, and start running towards him.

Then your eyes spot a car, and your mouth drops.
" Does it run?" You ask him with a smile.
" Not sure, I need to Hotwire it first." Travis tells you as you turn to Chris with the most happiest expression.
" Then Y/N and I could scout for recourses." Chris tells his dad.

" Absolutely not! It's too dangerous." Travis says causing you to sigh. We need to do things on our own, we aren't five anymore.
" It would save us time, and we will be careful." You say to Travis, trying to convince him.

" Fine, but if something bad happens- turn back and run here." Travis says pointing at us two. You both nod and smile at one another, before you then playful hit Chris.
" Race you to the supermarket!" You say as he smirks at you.
" You're on."
--
While scouting for water and canned food, you had only found one water bottle. You immediately sigh, and felt arms loosely wrap around your neck.
" Stop stressing, we will find something." He whispers to me causing me to laugh and turn to face him.
" What's up with you? Your like-- really flirtatious today." You tell him, confused on why your best friend would be acting like this.

" Y/N, I like you." He tells me, as you furrow you're eyebrows together in confusion.
" You do?" You say surprised.
" Yeah, I understand if you don't feel th-" but you interrupted him with your lips touching his. He immediately responded, causing you too put your arms around his neck. You slowly pushed you up against the cabinets.

It soon got really heated, causing you to throw your backpack onto the floor, still kissing. You then tugged on his bottom lip and heard a groan noise. And you knew it wasn't Chris.

You immediately pushed Chris off of you, pulled out your knife, and stabbed a walker in the skull. You two then kick the zombies body on the floor and slowly turn around to face Chris.

" That was hot."