Gif Imagine- Troy

An: I felt like posting tonight❤️😘 luv you guys!

Imagine things between you and Troy haven't been the greatest because you both hooked up together, one night

The two of you hooked up a week ago, and expressed how much you cared for one another that lustful and heated night- Which you didn't regret at all. You thought it was absolutely perfect, and this made you even more in love with this man, more as a best friend of course...

Well- until Troy expressed his feelings the next day. 
You were upset and saddled when  he expressed to you that, "he had thought he ruined what you both had before and thought what you two did was a mistake." You both argued for awhile. You were telling him how you felt differently and how you wanted this relationship but he didn't want to hear it. So you were the first one to storm out of that room and rambled off to Alicia.

Now every time you see or run into Troy, he just gives you a look of regret whilst you give a depressed glance his way. Troy never had even talked to you about it afterwards, so you thought he made his decision. You were convinced you had ruined a really great friendship.

But in reality Troy wanted to fix everything, and he did regret what he said to you that day. He wanted to express how sorry he was but he told himself he wasn't good enough for you, and decided you were better off without him.
But there's never a day, he doesn't think how gorgeous and how in love he is with you.