Gif Imagine~ Nick Clark

Imagine that you were exploring a abandoned church by yourself, and you run into a curious stranger

You knew that druggies and homeless lived here but you thought it was harmless, since you are just passing threw. Then you spotted a spotted a clean black tee shirt on the floor, and picked it up. You knew your parents would be asking you where you have been for so many hours, and you knew if you were going to say that 'you were at a friends' wouldn't be so convincing when your shirt was covered in dust from exploring around.

So you then removed your white tee shirt, only leaving you in your black lace bra. You heard foot steps behind you and immediately turned around seeing a boy watching you from the stair case.

You immediately scream then run behind a large bookshelf, before pulling the black tee shirt over your head, and pulling your pepper spray out.

" I'm not going to hurt you." He tells you as he puts his hands up in the air walking over to you.

" Look I thought you were my- Um.friend; I'm looking for her, have you seen anyone around?" The boy asks you, as you shake your head putting down the pepper spray.

" No sorry, but that would now explain why you are wearing a girls cardigan." You say chuckling a bit.